Future Hitman III unlocks wishlist

I’d live to see some more Micro items:

Micro Proximity Taser = exactly the same as the Micro Remote Taser, but proximity triggered rather than remote triggered

Micro Remote Breaching Charge = a very weak explosive, not detected by NPCs, triggered remotely, quiet explosion like other Breaching Charges. Not powerful enough to kill unless detonated right next to an NPC’s head. Can be used to ignite existing fuel spills or leaking propane flasks/gas fittings. On undamaged items (e.g. propane flasks, oil barrels, water coolers etc) causes them to leak but not to explode/ignite if they contain combustible material. (Basically I want a ranged way of causing leaks that doesn’t involve shooting something with a gun.)

What do people think of these two?

EDIT - just scrolled up and seen that I already suggested the Micro Proximity Taser a few weeks ago, d’oh! Oh well, I still want it!

4 Likes