Future Hitman III unlocks wishlist

But you could dry-clean bloody disguises in Master difficulty.

1 Like

I’m still dreaming of the gas jerrycan and the incendiary shotgun left in the H1 files.

1 Like

I’m wondering, on that note, what they intended for the SMGs/auto rifles they cut from the final game looking like if they made the cut. I know that for the SMG they had a modded AKSU for the SMG (not a true SMG as it fired a rifle round, though in fairness that’s what the Soviets/Russians called it for a long time), and a HK416 for the rifles at least as stand-ins.

Just played though Hitman 3 Trilogy again, and, if no new firearms get added as far as rifles go, Could they make the Fusil G2 (M4/HK416 copy) an unlockable weapon and permanent part of 47’s equipment? Preferably an auto variant, semi-auto and suppressed (either suppressed or loud, I’d prefer loud since we already have a suppresses self loader)

I guess I sort of want a rifle in the game that looks like a rifle, you know? Not like something that was made from an airsoft rifle or designed to avoid PO’ing companies like FN, HK, et al who own copyrights to firearm designs. Oddly, the pistols, SMGs and even shotguns look like something from this world.

1 Like

I want a suit like this too

Just played though Hitman 3 Trilogy again, and, if no new firearms get added as far as rifles go, Could they make the Fusil G2 (M4/HK416 copy) an unlockable weapon and permanent part of 47’s equipment? Preferably an auto variant, semi-auto and suppressed (either suppressed or loud, I’d prefer loud since we already have a suppresses self loader)

There already is a “suppressed” Fusil in the game files and in Chongqing. It’s called the “Fusil X2000 Stealth”. I haven’t found it in Chongqing myself, but what someone else has told me that there’s a bug where it actually isn’t suppressed.

I personally am hoping they fix that bug and add the Fusil X2000 Stealth to the game’s Inventory as well.

I mentioned it in an earlier comment here on the Wishlist thread for my personal list of thing items I want added to the Inventory.

I’d live to see some more Micro items:

Micro Proximity Taser = exactly the same as the Micro Remote Taser, but proximity triggered rather than remote triggered

Micro Remote Breaching Charge = a very weak explosive, not detected by NPCs, triggered remotely, quiet explosion like other Breaching Charges. Not powerful enough to kill unless detonated right next to an NPC’s head. Can be used to ignite existing fuel spills or leaking propane flasks/gas fittings. On undamaged items (e.g. propane flasks, oil barrels, water coolers etc) causes them to leak but not to explode/ignite if they contain combustible material. (Basically I want a ranged way of causing leaks that doesn’t involve shooting something with a gun.)

What do people think of these two?

EDIT - just scrolled up and seen that I already suggested the Micro Proximity Taser a few weeks ago, d’oh! Oh well, I still want it!

2 Likes

How about a micro suppresses pistol: a pistol with suppressor attached, that’s too small for anyone to see you carrying around or firing. The only way you can be spotted with it is if an NPC is standing behind you when you shoot another NPC, because then it’s clear that someone is shooting that person, but if they’re not in a line of site to see you and the person you’re shooting simultaneously, you can’t be spotted with the micro pistol.

It might seem like I’m making fun of your micro ideas, @scat1620, and to a limited degree I kind of am, in an all-in-good-fun kind of way, but I’m also equally serious about the possibilities on this one.