Future Hitman III unlocks wishlist

I’m still dreaming of the gas jerrycan and the incendiary shotgun left in the H1 files.

2 Likes

I’m wondering, on that note, what they intended for the SMGs/auto rifles they cut from the final game looking like if they made the cut. I know that for the SMG they had a modded AKSU for the SMG (not a true SMG as it fired a rifle round, though in fairness that’s what the Soviets/Russians called it for a long time), and a HK416 for the rifles at least as stand-ins.

Just played though Hitman 3 Trilogy again, and, if no new firearms get added as far as rifles go, Could they make the Fusil G2 (M4/HK416 copy) an unlockable weapon and permanent part of 47’s equipment? Preferably an auto variant, semi-auto and suppressed (either suppressed or loud, I’d prefer loud since we already have a suppresses self loader)

I guess I sort of want a rifle in the game that looks like a rifle, you know? Not like something that was made from an airsoft rifle or designed to avoid PO’ing companies like FN, HK, et al who own copyrights to firearm designs. Oddly, the pistols, SMGs and even shotguns look like something from this world.

1 Like

I want a suit like this too

Just played though Hitman 3 Trilogy again, and, if no new firearms get added as far as rifles go, Could they make the Fusil G2 (M4/HK416 copy) an unlockable weapon and permanent part of 47’s equipment? Preferably an auto variant, semi-auto and suppressed (either suppressed or loud, I’d prefer loud since we already have a suppresses self loader)

There already is a “suppressed” Fusil in the game files and in Chongqing. It’s called the “Fusil X2000 Stealth”. I haven’t found it in Chongqing myself, but what someone else has told me that there’s a bug where it actually isn’t suppressed.

I personally am hoping they fix that bug and add the Fusil X2000 Stealth to the game’s Inventory as well.

I mentioned it in an earlier comment here on the Wishlist thread for my personal list of thing items I want added to the Inventory.

2 Likes

I’d live to see some more Micro items:

Micro Proximity Taser = exactly the same as the Micro Remote Taser, but proximity triggered rather than remote triggered

Micro Remote Breaching Charge = a very weak explosive, not detected by NPCs, triggered remotely, quiet explosion like other Breaching Charges. Not powerful enough to kill unless detonated right next to an NPC’s head. Can be used to ignite existing fuel spills or leaking propane flasks/gas fittings. On undamaged items (e.g. propane flasks, oil barrels, water coolers etc) causes them to leak but not to explode/ignite if they contain combustible material. (Basically I want a ranged way of causing leaks that doesn’t involve shooting something with a gun.)

What do people think of these two?

EDIT - just scrolled up and seen that I already suggested the Micro Proximity Taser a few weeks ago, d’oh! Oh well, I still want it!

4 Likes

How about a micro suppresses pistol: a pistol with suppressor attached, that’s too small for anyone to see you carrying around or firing. The only way you can be spotted with it is if an NPC is standing behind you when you shoot another NPC, because then it’s clear that someone is shooting that person, but if they’re not in a line of site to see you and the person you’re shooting simultaneously, you can’t be spotted with the micro pistol.

It might seem like I’m making fun of your micro ideas, @scat1620, and to a limited degree I kind of am, in an all-in-good-fun kind of way, but I’m also equally serious about the possibilities on this one.

This is one of the bugs I’ve been hoping they’d fix since Day 1… Not only is that rifle not suppressed, the model is the exact same as the Fusil G1… Oh and if you wanna find it, it’s in the ICA Facility armoury (the lvl. 2 security room).
Though I had heard reports by some people a long while ago that it’s also used by the sheriff’s men in A Bitter Pill, but never found it there.

2 Likes

I once suggested a pen gun, i.e. a gun disguised as a pen.

It would be silenced, low-powered, non-suspicious when held (but not fired, obviously), passes frisk, but has a single shot and is non-reloadable. So kinda like an even more extreme version of the 5mm.

I don’t think it would take that much programming to add in the game. I dunno, 47 could hold the little metal nub as the handle, that would also act as the trigger.

It fits the spy theme of the game, plus waddaya know, it’s already something that exists:

EDIT: God bless 'murica, they do have all the guns on video:

And speaking of random gun videos, we have what, like 20 different M1911 variants now? Who knows, maybe we could have that stupid gun that’s basically two M1911s taped together:

1 Like

Why is it that I feel like I’m the only one who wishes there were new semi-auto or assault rifles for H3, or a mod that improves some of them? It would be neat if they could just be modded in, but one, I’m not good at modding/modeling myself, and two, the game is currently difficult to mod such items for and there just doesn’t seem to be much interest right now for that.

I’m hoping for some new stuff from Ambrose Island, but I’m not holding my breath.

I’d like an Outfit Stash added to the game. I can imagine 47 placing one regarding is ability to forward plan, and that disguises are his forte and know they’re one of the keys to evading capture when hunted. It would be pretty cool to be able to select a secondary outfit on location me thinks.

Because Hitman isn’t a shooter, so for the majority of the player base, assault rifles are only used for rampage runs (boredom) or user contracts that specifically require them. Other than that, they’re useless.

Just like on the flip side for actual shooters, lethal syringes, proximity tasers & emetic grenades are useless. :joy:

4 Likes

It’s also just that there’s a ton of pistols and sniper rifles, and I think it would benefit a bit from having some new assault/semi-auto rifles and SMGs/PCCs. I’ve also essentially beaten the game (aside from the yet to be released Ambrose Island) and I’d like to see some stuff more suited to my gameplay style for casual play.

A briefcase where you can stash a disguise in, just like you put a rifle in there is what we need :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh hell yes. Even better haha

I’ve been on the Glacier 2 modding forum, and it seems that a big reason for IOI releasing so many reskins so far is the problem that modders are having with implementation involving tools and such. That being said, anyone think that H3 might get beta Project 007 weapons and gear as a DLC at some point?

Beta weapons and gear ? I don’t think so. That would be opening the door to “project 007 is just a reskin of Hitman”. Maybe some parallels will exist.

Hitman 3 being used to prototype a bunch of mechanics, field test some systems, implement some new engine changes, return investments, and just plain train new senior developers ?
Yes.
7DS was certainly this too, maybe a bit less so.

But let us not forget : Project 007 might use a different engine, or just Glacier 2 with so much change that there is just no direct implementation.

Or just a different game. Shooting will be certainly different, more usable. And then, how could you beta weapons in a completely different game system ?

Beyond that,

For what I can sense, the largest issue the Hitman formula has for the developers is (paradoxically) how well oiled it is.
Because it’s based on self contained, highly replayable missions, you can’t have real consequences between them. Even though the possibility exists. The best we have is Jeff in Patient Zero.
I wouldn’t be surprised if some devs were even a bit tired of it in the end. It’s pretty limiting in both game and level design.

Now Freelancer will have consequences between missions. Continuity in gear, intels, maybe more.

And that is, I think, the best indication of what Project 007 could be. And were the largest implementation of systems might be.

Obviously, I actually know nothing, so this is just an opinion.

3 Likes

I’d still like to see a DLC with new auto/semi auto rifles, new SMGs/semi auto carbines, and a .30 semi auto battle rifle that’s not a sniper rifle. If IO won’t/can’t mod those things in, I’d love to see them modded in at some point by the community.

As I’ve said before, my contention is that there’s a plethora of pistols (mostly ICA 19/Colt M1911 variants) and sniper rifles. But there relatively few weapons in the other classes, especially that aren’t different in performance or at least appearance.

The Contractor suit that’s been unused since HITMAN 2 (from Miami). It looks amazing.

Photo

Screenshot from 2022-07-15 20-27-02

Hostel Owner suit that’s been unused since HITMAN 2 (from Santa Fortuna) / The Fixer (they look very similar)

Photos

Screenshot from 2022-07-15 20-27-48
Screenshot from 2022-07-15 20-27-58

• Skydiving Suit (both Helmet and w/o Helmet variants from Dubai)
  • The Twin
  • The Food Critic (needs a bit of fixing)
  • The Gunrunner
  • The Broker
  • The Wildcard
4 Likes

I have a few ideas on some suits for 47 myself. Some of them are quite old, I just don’t think I ever shared them.

• Legacy suits. Wanted something along these lines back when they added some Legacy suits like Terminus, Requiem, Absolution and Blood Money suits. A white parka from the notorious winter Japanese levels (“Hidden Valley” - “At The Gates” - “Shogun Showdown”); since they’ve added the black parka from The Prologue and a Siberian Sniper suit, this would feel redundant, especially considering the lack of winter locations. The jungle infiltration outfit from the Colombia C47 missions. A bathrobe which can be a reference to both the patient robe from C47 (but they added a Straightjacket suit that represents that one) and the bathrobe from Absolution. This suit will perfectly fit some starting locations, such as ICA safehouse in Sapienza, 47’s suite in Bangkok, 47’s suite in Hokkaido etc.

• Some reimaginations, alternate takes on 47’s signature suit. IMO this leads to a far more interesting variants than simple reskins of 47’s suit, like the Undying look, Phantom or Ashen suits. Here are some ideas to give you a sense of what I’m talking about.
    A V-neck sweater with a red tie, possibly combined with a jacket. Both are already in the game, take a look at the fired banker and the job applicant disguises from New York. An image with a mock-up of such an attire can be seen above :slightly_smiling_face: A three-piece suit in 47’s colors; a vest and tie combo, basically a reskin of the Mumbai default outfit; a black suit with a red cravat… I wouldn’t be against some outfits with the turtlenecks too, they have some professionalism vibes about them that would fit 47’s style.

4 Likes