Future Hitman III unlocks wishlist

It’s gonna take a while before I even get to those, but, why? Anything particularly bad about them?

A WA2000? Damn, I’m already sold.

They’re terrible compared to the other seasons. And not really funny TBH.

Having seen footage of the Hitman 2016 Alpha build, I hope that the bring back the one sniper rifle (I forget its name) that did also appear in some of the pre-release promo media, and the auto and semi-auto assault rifles, which were outright based on the HK416 (probably dropped due to their resemblance to the real life 416). Maybe for the latter blend some of its features with those of the Sieger 552 to make something unique.

Are you talking about this one?

That looks pretty sweet, but really, as far as sniper rifles, all I want is the Kashmirian’s rifle with the suppressor attached, since we can inexplicably unlock the unsuppressed version, and/or the non-snow camouflaged ICA version available in Hantu Port.

1 Like

Although that one is an Absolution asset, the closest we have in style would be Bartoli Woodsman

Tactical turtleneck with gloves.

I don’t care which gloves: ballistic, driver or even plain latex - any would make the suit much more professional. I love how classy looks short-sleeved Italian with driver gloves, and the turtleneck is basically a “Tactical Gear with Hat” alternative for sunny locations. It would be amazing to have a gloved version as well.

1 Like

I’m with you, but I’m more choosy in which type of glove. Driving and latex wouldn’t look rifht on this one. Gotta be the regular gloves that are used for the signature suit.

im still waiting for this to be unlocked

1 Like

Heisenberg

6 Likes

Yup, that be it. Gimme that!

4 Likes

gimme gimme gimme the turtleneck with gloves

2 Likes

i want selfie mode add to agent 47’s camera

2 Likes

Gloves that are used with Colorado suit are called “ballistic” in the description, although they look like regular ones and don’t have any paddings as far as I can see. Either way, I would be happy with them.

1 Like

The Raven suit has “ballistic” ones, and that’s fine for that suit, but I don’t like them much beyond that. Look like gloves with brass knuckles built into them.

1 Like

I want a way to clean up blood stains. Maybe a new phone.

1 Like

A phone that cleans up blood stains? Wow!

6 Likes

Why not? Agent 0047 has all kinds of gadgets in his arsenal.

Seems irrelevant since NPCs don’t even react to massive blood stains on the floor. Right next to a crate/closet. :rofl:

2 Likes

But you could dry-clean bloody disguises in Master difficulty.

2 Likes