Future Hitman III unlocks wishlist

This thing already exists in the lore, so it can be a fun addition to 47’s inventory, even though it would probably be pointless :sweat_smile:

Ether brand neurotoxin™. The one Diana uses on 47.

Using the same animation as the syringe, 47 can inject an NPC with poison by gently touching their back. A victim wouldn’t react to that aside from scratching the injection place (just like with syringes) and would carry on with their routine. After that 47 can activate a “sleep-switch” trigger at any moment, effectively sedating them, just like Diana does in the post-Mendoza cutscene.

What value would that have? I don’t know, some very niche uses? Sedating a person in the middle of a crowd to divert their attention, or in front of a target to cause them to panic or go to lockdown, or inject the target instead and activate the poison when they’re standing near a pit so they would fall to their death below… Up to player’s imagination how to use this unique and gimmicky item :thinking:

9 Likes

Doubloons? C’mon…!

I already have 5 types of coins in my inventory and there will be a lot of unlockables in the future so I say nay.

3 Likes

Well, there’s already an Ether-branded Poison Jar icon (placeholder), so maybe IOI could use that.

A slight change to your idea, though. We already have syringes. Diana poisons 47 by touching his hand in Mendoza, that’s not injected.

While we’re at it, why not make emetic and sedative versions as well? It would be similar to the sick suit and sedative suit from Nexusmods.

Remember the unreleased Caruso Brothers ET. IO should finish it and make it a bonus mission. It is too interesting to not be released and judging from the soundfiles it seems to be too complex for an ET.

7 Likes

Wrong thread my friend :thinking: Though I like how well Caruso’s mansion guards fit in nighttime Marrakech, save the tank-tops guys.

As for unlocks, nitroglycerin and chloroform, plus regular ninja outfit and the turtleneck w/keffiyeh combo 47 wears in the Dubai cutscenes (yes, I know there’s a mod, but I want them to be proper unlocks).

As for not-so-much-unlocks, I wish they’d allow for selecting the outfits in the default starting locations for Patient Zero, Berlin and Mendoza. I can understand the likes of Dubai or Romania being locked (though it would be hilarious starting Dubai outside in a flamingo suit), but these three really shouldn’t be.

6 Likes

They should release this as a special assignment if possible. Would be a shame to leave all the wonderful lore and dialogue go to waste.

3 Likes

3x bananas.

Post must be at least 20 characters.

2 Likes

I actually wouldn’t mind getting a WoA version of 47’s Colombia combat outfit from C:47. On top of the tactical turtleneck with gloves, of course.

4 Likes

Honestly we just need more good tactical suits in general, it’s the category that consistently has some of the best outfits and it’s a shame that we don’t have more of them

So something like that?

I love H3 mods.

2 Likes

A bit, yeah, but with fully-fingered gloves.

Tactical camo driving gloves :rofl:

Add something like a bag of drugs. NPCs will become non enforcers (like sick NPCs) for a few seconds. Not too op as long as the time is short. Maybe a challenge in Berlin like getting the pills as the dealer?

Dino Bosco’s Icon costume with damage resistance a good unlock. Ideal reward for beating all missions on Master difficulty.

1 Like

In addition to the tactical turtleneck with gloves, I’d also like the nighttime version of the Sapienza Italian suit (no sunglasses) with gloves.

3 Likes

Lately I’ve been thinking about new unlocks and I really like the idea of Tactical Turtleneck with Gloves. I hope you get your wish.

The “night variant” of Sapienza Italian suit (with gloves, no sunglasses) also sounds cool. Would really fit in with The Icon Bonus Mission.

1 Like

Interesting thing is, it does actually exist.

3 Likes

Does it, or is that photoshop? If it is, I must question why they haven’t released that, as well as my coveted TTWG.

2 Likes

Oh, it’s real and was in the files (at least back in 2016). Not sure if it still is.

2 Likes