Future Hitman III unlocks wishlist

I actually really liked unlocking those starting locations in Sapienza and Marrakesh. They were unique.

I hope they can add something like those to at least one Hitman 2 and Hitman 3 map.

Slightly off topic, but I think Mendoza needs more exits. One exit I’d like to see is the Main Gate, or maybe one of the Limos can also be an exit. Nearly every exit in Mendoza off the top of my head requires either a key or a specific suit.

1 Like

Yeah, adding Challenges/unlocks to older maps is a really nice touch in my opinion.

I especially mention that because they just added the Floral Baller to the Dartmoor Garden Show Escalation today.

I also liked the Challenge they added to the Berlin Egg Hunt for the Hoodie with rabbit mask.

I hope they add more challenges/unlocks to The Mills Reverie Escalation on Hawke’s Bay, the Holiday Hoarders Bonus Mission on Paris, and the Hokkaido Snow Festival on Hokkaido in the future.

2 Likes

I hope there is a subject 47 challenges in the future

1 Like

Not if you didn’t beat The Undying.

Huh? What does The Undying have to do with a variant of a Sapienza suit?

Oh right. Got the Italian and Florida suits mixed up. Now I feel like such an idiot.

The lack of sunglasses was a big giveaway.

You know what was real? :sunglasses: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I disagree about the Dartmoor Garden Show Challenge needing to be done Silent Assassin. It’s unnecessary, and I think the challenge is fine as is.

I agree with The Delgado Larceny challenge you mentioned.

I also agree with the point you made about singular challebges and Challenge Packs. I wish they’d bring Challenge Packs back, but I’m fine with singular challenges.

The start point for the Delgado Larceny should be added as a start point for the Three-Headed Serpent as a hidden reward for beating the escalation.

2 Likes

We already have the Handyman Wrench, but it’d be nice if the ICA Titanium Wrench was unlockable to complete the “Professional Tools” set with the ICA Crowbar and Professional Screwdriver.

Image Source

3 Likes

That actually looks better than that ugly yellow scab we got.

1 Like

It’s actually orange and I dig it :crazy_face:

I prefer the ICA Titanium Wrench you posted to the one we got. I’d imagine if this one would ever be unlockable, it would be unlocked through a Challenge (like The Floral Baller on Dartmoor Garden Show).

If we can have 5 reskins of a Lockpick, I see no reason why two wrenches would be “too much”.

Maybe I’m biased since black is my favorite color…

1 Like

Probably late and unlikely to happen, but how about a somewhat OP semi auto rifle that more consistently kills in 1-2 hits at most ranges (similar to even 5.56mm rifles with modern ammo, AKA EPR ammo), and maybe even a larger caliber rifle that has the stopping power of the Striker, but at longer ranges and no need to use a scope and no overpenetration (and without the Striker’s ragdolls).

I would rather have something similar to a 50 cal that has a more limited ability to pierce through walls (like the old jaeger lancer), obviously it would be a bit more toned down (maybe only able to penetrate one or two walls), but it would be neat to have nonetheless.

Honestly I just miss seeing the old speed run strats with wall penetrating snipers, they were pretty entertaining to see.

1 Like

I have to be honest, having changed up how I see playing the Hitman games as a whole, I’d still like to see a semi-auto rifle that’s not based on the TAC-4 (AR552 or the HK416/M4 expy being preferable). But on to what I can actually see happening is a silenced AR-type rifle or a silenced AR552 (maybe even the Covert version of the AK) becoming DLC or unlockable.

And I wouldn’t mind seeing a plain, unsuppressed version of the ICA19 M1911. We have the suppressed by default (47’s basic pistol throughout the WOA), and loud and suppressed machine pistol variants. Why not round it out, especially given that it was planned, but then dropped, out of Hitman 2?

introducing
an agent 47 mini figure with the ioi logo on it that explodes

1 Like

That’s called a suitecase… I already wished for that.

Total classic but a python is where it’s at if 47 had to have a revolver.

2 Likes