Future Hitman III unlocks wishlist

I’d like to see some of the cut content from the alpha and beta versions get reincorporated at some point, though I doubt it. The full auto and semi auto HK416s from the pre-release versions were just cool based on the videos I’ve seen of them (plus I do sort of like 416s–IMO it’s also interesting that IO put that in the game with the first mission being Paris a while before the French Army adopted the 416 to replace the FAMAS).

Also, as a compact assault rifle the AKMSU would be interesting. Although that sort of made it into Hitman 2016 as the original incarnation of the RS15, which was part AKSU, part Mini-Beryl.

1 Like

So many wishes for more weapons, I don’t get it? :thinking:

I unlocked most weapons and rarely use them other than my .22 and the occasional silver baller…

There are so much toys and gadgets that would change so much.

Heh… How about a 20 rounds coin gun? :smiley: Now that’s full-auto distraction haha

Well, there’s a litany of M1911 variants and enough sniper rifles to arm every US Marine Corps marksman. So why not a few more assault rifles and SMGs, preferably semi auto variants for those who don’t like spray and pray?

A suitecase? An entire suite in a case? Impossible!

Having a whole suitcase with every disguises within a level would be a little OP, wouldn’t it…?

1 Like

Shhh, they’ll hear you!

2 Likes

Because there are over a dozen total as it is…?

2 Likes

One of the many assets initially used over from Absolution I presume?

1 Like

Yes, I believe they were used as place holders during development. Including using the AKMSU as a SMG (which while the Soviets/Russians term it a SMG, it still fires rifle rounds), with the flaw that the mag wasn’t attached to the receiver (while it worked fine in Absolution). As I mentioned, oddly, it did make it it seems into the WOA in modified form in Hitman 2016 as the RS-15 before it got updated to its current form in Hitman 2 and 3.

I just wish we had at least a couple more conventional rifles and 1-2 semi-auto options in the rifles and SMG categories. I also know that weapons modding is supposed to be a feature to some degree in Freelancer mode. I wonder if that might have some impact on the main game or if the main game and Freelancer will be fully separate.

off-topic but pretty sure that’s a myth
especially regarding AKMSU which is not even a Soviet weapon

But the AKSU-74 is a real weapon used by the Soviets and the Russians, though it’s been out of mass production for almost 30 years now (one reportedly turned up in Ukraine the other day). And the Russians referred to it for a long time as a SMG. Colt even did the same thing with the 5.56mm Commando carbine (AKA XM177 carbine).

But the AKMSU, you’re correct in that it’s never been proven to have ever been a Soviet/Russian creation. The couple that have been found have been established to be gunsmith specials.

And on that note, I’m surprised that IO haven’t tinkered with that idea more within the Hitman franchise. Maybe in the successor to Hitman 3/WOA, but I’m getting ahead of myself here.

1 Like

Yawn, enough about weapons already…

1 Like

all i want to think of is outfits

1 Like

If people want to talk about weapons then they can talk about weapons.

3 Likes

Disguises from Hitman Absolution for anyone who unlocked them in that game.

A toy water gun!

Legal to carry and legal to use in any suit. A large amount of “ammo”, maybe unlimited. Hitting an NPC with water causes them to turn around and look in the direction of where the shot came from for a few seconds. If they notice you, they tell you to act your age and carry on. Can be used to distract, delay or stall the characters. Maybe, if you shoot a hundred of times at the same spot on the floor, a puddle will appear that can be used for electrocutions…

3 Likes

I’m wondering where a good place would be for a thread for items that I’d like to see incorporated into the franchise, be it Hitman 3 or elsewhere, based on or influenced real life items (weapons, gear, spy gadgets, etc). I’d consider posting that here, but it’s not exclusive to H3. I thought that I’d ask before I waste time making a redundant thread.

1 Like
3 Likes

A huge huge briefcase that can contain a whole body in it. So you don’t need to worry about hiding bodies anymore. (kidding

2 Likes

Call it “The body bag” :joy:

1 Like