Future Hitman III unlocks wishlist

Beats me. I’ve only ever known the lines from guards as they were originally scripted for Colorado’s scarecrow, if others exist then it’s more than likely undiscovered by now.

1 Like

yeah i say so the vampire outfit was one like the female one said hey this is not a dress up party or the male npc said ooh look a goblin

1 Like

A U’wa tribe blowgun would make an excellent weapon with the added ability to be used through peepholes.

2 Likes

Neat idea. Likely a tranquilizer variant. However, the animation that would have to be added for its usage makes such an addition unlikely.

Change the how the passcode works so the player isn’t able to access the keypad until they either taken a snapshot of the written password or they overheard an NPC mention the passcode.

1 Like

Not really an unlock, but still on my wishlist :

Being able to select and use the camera by holding the up button (potentially as a toggled option in the menu).

I appreciate the camera. I like what it can bring. From hacking, to targeting in Mendoza… And I’m certain it will have some use in Freelancer (maybe in the last mission to identify the leader).

But the way the camera is implemented is just awful for the gameplay. It breaks the flow, it is messed by and mess with the item selection / in hand.
A place like the ICA Facility can become awful, hashed if you wish to navigate it while taking items.

So, I think it could be useful to have the option to go to it quickly by a dedicated command. I think holding the up button could work, but I’m not fixed on it.

5 Likes

They should just make it so the doors open automatically once you pick up the dongle, would help a ton already

2 Likes

I agree, I hate the camera mainly because not only does it break up the flow of gameplay, but it is also kills variety in routing and approach. They literally just made a worse version of keycard entrances, made disposable scramblers obsolete, and ruined all the doors in the ICA facility and called it a feature to justify having an in game camera. The only kind of entrance where the dongle is justified is the vents and those few windows in Dubai (and I guess the investigation in Dartmoor but those could have been replaced with simple button prompts).

In Hokkaido if I want to go through a door I can use a keycard, a disposable scrambler, a breaching charge, an EMP, or any number of similar items. If I want to go through a door or route in the ICA facility? I need a dongle: there is no real other route.

Also hacking takes way to long and is implemented poorly. If you want to do hacking, just do what watch dogs did! Don’t make me scroll through my inventory, select the item, use it just to wait 4 seconds to open one goddamn door.

There was no reason for this feature to exist for normal doors except to crowbar in this feature so it doesn’t feel as useless as it truly is. Despite how much I played the levels of Hitman 3, outside of the initial playthroughs and challenges I don’t think I’ve ever really used the camera at all. It’s not good as a photo mode and it isn’t good as a hacking tool so it just ends up being a subpar version of both.

Let us be able to view our pictures! Some of us would like to take pictures as mementos of particularly stylish kills.

2 Likes

I very rarely use a camera in real life. Using one in a video game is just weird to me. I made the comment when it was first introduced I think that they could have retroactively made it the way to collect Intel even in the old maps so the camera could have a use beyond opening a couple doors and windows. It’s a cliche of every spy movie that the spy has a little camera they take pictures of Intel with. 47 could have done that instead of just memorizing the recipe to the Bare Knuckle Boxer and such.

1 Like

I would very much like a restoration of the 2016 door lock-picking animation. It was nice when you picked a lock, the door is just unlocked, and doesn’t pop open suddenly possibly revealing 47 to a room full of suspicious people.

11 Likes

Yeah but you can do that (much more effectively) with a photo mode or some kind of freecam mode, you didn’t need to have the camera as a physical item to get this feature

I like the idea of it being able to collect a larger variety of intel items, but that does sound like an incredible amount of work coding that all in (especially retrospectively), as you would have to selectively apply it to items. However I also think the fact that it’s a handheld camera is also dumb, especially because everyone uses their phones for stuff instead, and also we are somehow hacking with a camera…

Anything which is not a reskin.

1 Like

Micro Proximity Taser pls kthxbye

2 Likes

It wouldn’t need to be that selective, I’d think. There’s already an animation built in for scanning intel items with our eyes. Just modify that script to use the camera instead. It’s probably not as “simple” as that, but it’s not rocket science either. The same lines of code execute for every intel item 47 finds, most likely so a lot of reused code would be there.

1 Like

Buttoned Blood Money Suit
Signature Suit Mk. I (2016)
Signature Suit Mk. II (2018)
Tropical Islander
Subject 47
Italian suit without glasses
Casual tourist w/ hat
Pumpkin head suit
Ezra Berg Suit
The Unused ET suits like the Forger
Suits of unused disguises like the Moreno Cartel member and the Vanisher

3 Likes

the 5th one i want is there

2 Likes

I mentioned in another comment that I wanted the Antique Sedative Syringe to be an unlock in the game. I still stand by that, but would like to add to this request I made (it’s a “game balance” request).

I wish IOI would make the Modern Sedative Syringe/Antique Sedative Syringe come with 3 syringes in the starting loadout and the Emetic Syringes come with 2 syringes in the starting loadout - that way, you’d have a reason to pick them over the Kalmers/Taunton Dart Gun, the newly added banana, the Sieker, the Emetic Grenades, and even the Briefcase/Remote Emetic Gas Device combo.

That way, this would help with game balancing (lethal syringes would still only have one use so they’d still be balanced, but the lesser used Sedative and Emetic Syringes would be more useful) and the syringes wouldn’t be wasted unlocks anymore.

Another thing I wish IOI would do in terms of “wasted unlocks” is make a third slot in the starting Loadout specifically ONLY for the Garrotte/Fiber Wire-esque melee weapons (Fiber Wire, Fiber Wire Classic, Measuring Tape, Fishing Line, The Straight Jacket Belt, etc.) The reason I think this should be done is because there is currently NO reason to use a Fiber Wire-esque weapon unless you are going for a Challenge.

I NEVER use such an iconic weapon because I am typically always using Coins, Lockpick/Electronic Key Hacker (depending on the map) and Poisons. Adding the Garrottes as a selectable third loadout slot wouldn’t break game balancing in my opinion. I feel having a slot reserved for Garrotes (and only Garrottes) would make the game better. It’s a shame (in my opinion) that such an iconic weapon doesn’t get used anymore because we have SO many unique and better items that there is no reason to use it anymore.

I also wanted to say “thank you very much” to @Travis_IOI, @Clemens_IOI, and the entire team at IOI for finally adding the Sandman suit and the Banana as I personally requested both of those in one of my other comments here on the Wishlist thread. I feel like I am being listened to, and LOVE that they finally got added to the game. Thanks again guys! You all are the best!

5 Likes

that way, you’d have a reason to pick them over the Kalmers/Taunton Dart Gun, the newly added banana, the Sieker, the Emetic Grenades, and even the Briefcase/Remote Emetic Gas Device combo.

What if there was, say, a mod that allowed you to inject food & drinks with syringes? Would that make syringes worth using?

1 Like