Future Hitman III unlocks wishlist

I don’t have the PC version, so that wouldn’t help me regardless.

I personally don’t even want the syringes to work on food/drinks anyway as we already have poison vials/pills that work on food and drinks already (I don’t want an unlock already in the game to be redundant). You’d be making one item better, while making another nearly pointless (with the exception of vents) which in my eyes defeats the purpose of the item balancing in the first place.

I think the best solution to make the syringes better or at least more likely to be used (the Sedative and Emetic ones) would be to make Sedatives come with 3 syringes in the starting loadout, and the Emetics come with two syringes in the starting loadout.

I personally can’t come up with anything else that IOI could or would realistically change about the syringes to make them more useful or more likely to be used.

Regardless what IOI does, I still want the Antique Sedative Syringe as an unlock just so we can have the full set of Antique Syringes in the inventory.

1 Like

Challenge idea for Isle of Sgail: knock the constant and stuff him in a box to unlock his suit

5 Likes

Another one I forgot is I would like the New Yorker with gloves and hat as an unlock with a permanent black and white filter. Thatd be cool, put that on there with the pumpkin

2 Likes

Subject 47 and a turtle neck with gloves

3 Likes

just i read your mind Heisenberg

3 Likes

One thing I already mentioned I want as an unlock at some point is the Black Ninja Suit from Hokkaido’s Mountain Path starting location.

I think IOI can make it an unlock if they add a new Challenge to the Hitman 3 for Hokkaido.

IOI can either come up with new Challenge relating to the suit, OR they can recycle The Susumu Obsession Escalation from Hitman (2016), finally bring it into Hitman 3, and have the Black Ninja Suit unlockable.

I personally would like to see The Susumu Obsession make a return because it was the most fun Hokkaido Escalation that wasn’t the one that unlocked the Striker (in my opinion). It may have been easy, but it was more fun than the other Escalations in Hokkaido.

I personally don’t care how they do it, I just want the Black Ninja Suit unlockable in Hitman 3.

Youre never getting the ninja suit sorry

1 Like

A man can dream though

1 Like

Itd be nice if maybe holding circle/B on controller and whatever button on computer is the equivalent while the animation is playing would hold the door closed after lockpicking

1 Like

Here’s some suggestions for new items that mostly only use mechanics that already exist in the game:

Magician’s smoke bomb:
Silent non lethal impact grenade that creates a temporary area of concealment, as well as making enforcers inside of it no longer able to enforce until they walk outside of it or it runs out.
Will make non alerted enemies curious and want to investigate, but they will not be able to see you while you are inside the smoke area. Small area of concealment.

The only mechanic that does not exist in the game already would be a mechanic for a temporary area that makes enforcers not enforcers while inside of it, but I believe this would not be fairly easy to implement.

Smoke grenade:
Silent non lethal timed grenade that creates a temporary area of concealment
Works the same as the magician’s smoke bomb except it is not instantly activated on impact. Larger area of concealment.

Sands of the Sahara x3:
Extremely close range thrown blinding item
This item will temporarily blind the person whose face it is thrown at, it will not lock on to an enemy who is outside close range. When thrown will not alert an enforcer who is not yet alerted unless you have already been spotted, but will not work on an enemy when thrown from behind. Does does nothing when not thrown at an enemy, noticing NPC’s will react as if witnessing you throw a random item, the item makes no impact sound or alert when hitting the ground. Counts as a criminal action if blinding a target is seen by someone else.

This would require two mechanics that does not exist to my knowledge: Limiting the distance a thrown item can be locked on to a very small range. Making the action of throwing the item not alert the enforcer it is thrown at if not yet alerted. Both of these I think should be fairly easy to implement. I do love the idea of Agent 47 using “pocket sand” as a legit tactic though.

Hallucinogenic Gas Grenade:
Grenade item causing large area confusion, can not be locked on. Is timed and makes a bang when activated, but has a large area of effect. Illegal item detected in a frisk. The confusion effect is the same as an NPC panicking from an explosion happening nearby, except they aren’t alerted to a crime and eventually comes to their senses as if nothing happened.

This makes use of the currently existing mechanic of NPC’s panicking and being frightened when witnessing an explosion or murder. I think this panicked state could be interesting as an intentional induced state without the usual “alerted” status that comes with it.

Vial of Hallucinogenics:
Silent thrown item causing medium area confusion on impact, can be locked on to an enemy but will still effect those caught in its area of effect. Not detected in a frisk, but count as an illegal action if someone sees you hit someone with it.

Antfarm:
Silent thrown item causing small area confusion on impact, or causing one locked on target to become temporarily scared and confused. Legal to hold and won’t be detected in a frisk, but counts as an illegal action if seen. Not detected in a frisk, but count as an illegal action if someone sees you hit someone with it.

5 Likes

If they ever do add the Ninja Suit as an unlockable in Hitman, I want it to be unique in that it would be the only starter suit in the game that would make every single NPC on the map an enforcer. It would be like an optional challenge mode.

3 Likes

That’d be cool. Would certainly make Suit Only runs interesting. It’d be busted on certain maps, and certain starting locations, but It’d be cool to see.

I just want the suit to be honest. If they make it a Challenge to use on all maps, I’d be fine with it though.

1 Like

A custom difficulty would be cool

1 Like

Flaregun:
Shoots a slow flare projectile
Not an illegal item detected in a frisk
does as much damage as a muffin if you shoot an enemy with it
Being witnessed shooting it is not considered an illegal action unless you hit someone with it.
Loud and will alert guards to your location.
Can knock someone down without pacifying from a long distance
Can ignite gas leaks from a distance

Quirky joke item with possibly interesting uses.

2 Likes

There were a ton of items in the Freelancer CTT that aren’t unlockable in the main game (some of which have been in the game files for ages), and I’d love to have all of them made unlockable in the future (even the water and oil canisters, I don’t care if they’d be “broken”). Additionally, I’d love to get the Merces available outside of Freelancer as a thrown distraction like any other coin.

7 Likes

after watching freelancer CTT the bandage outfit is my next and the Merces

2 Likes

Casual Terrorist suit: Basically the Casual Tourist suit but with a ski mask. If part of a set, a stick-of-dynamite remote explosive and a silenced submachine gun could be included.

2 Likes

I want a jungle green camo Santa outfit with cocaine dust smeared into the suit. Santa Fortuna. I’ll see myself out.

3 Likes

5 Likes

I think there are several unreleased briefcases that are within game files, that tie to locations (l’m speaking about Aluminium Briefcase you had in H2). Because I feel that people who didn’t previously own H1 are kinda chated out, I suggest that each of these briefcases should be tied to finishing season. So, Aluminium Briefcase we have rn should be rewarded for completing Season 1 missions etc.
I also wish we had chance to unlock Black Winter Suit, which could be done if you finished an ET in its first year run. Then there is also another yet unreleased suit, that could be unlock if you finished ET during its Year 2 re-run. Same would tie to coins, that you currently cannot unlock unless you have finished ET in original Hitman 1.

7 Likes