Fuzk's featured contract batch

Hey y’all!

Thanks for checking out my batch of contracts!

I appreciate the feedback, and your thoughts on the contracts being on the shorter end.
Since there’s so many great puzzle-oriented contracts and other longer, more elaborate contracts, I intended to create a batch that had more focus on speed and execution, with some meme contracts and learning opportunities mixed in.

I’m sure there’ll be more longer and more complex contracts coming in the future, so if that’s more your jam, then thanks for at least checking out my selection.

Cheers!

14 Likes

I’m not a speedrunner but I did enjoy doing these contracts. Sure, I got through them all quickly but it is a nice change of pace, literally, from some of the other batches. Simple but fun as someone said above. That said, my favourite of the lot was the Holiday Hoarders one because it had some routing. Good job picking them Fuzk and everyone else who made them.

2 Likes

I thought it was hilarious that Fuzk featured my Mumbai contract.

For context: it was never meant to be a real contract. I created it back in H2 to learn the routes of the maelstrom (where he starts and goes depends on your starting location), hence the title.

Seeing it get featured made me smile.

9 Likes

This contract (quite pleasant to complete with the Metal Worker hidden story mission) and the one on the ICA Yacht with open loadout are actually my favourite of this batch.

I have a great love for tool contract that are just good to allow playing around the main missions more openly as they usually are.

As example, on my side I have created:

• Sapienza - two main targets, no virus
  • Mumbai - all three main targets in instinct
  • Whittleton Creek - two main targets, no clue
  • New York - all three hard drive carriers as targets

I kinda wish the ICA Yacht FC was this way, with open loadout and the Sparrow.
Wish the same for the AFB, open loadout and Jasper Knight.

(@Kevin_Rudd, since you created the Yacht one, those last two should be feasible, isn’t it ?)

2 Likes

Not since IO blocked modded contract creation in July 2021!

EDIT: omg, just remembered that was the contract recreation I botched and forgot to put in the no disguise changes complication :woman_facepalming: no wonder people think it’s ridiculously easy

3 Likes

Potassium Overload was removed from the Featured Contracts page, one less contract for the FC haters to complete, personally, I didn’t really cared for this contract but it’s weird to have a contract that literally doesn’t break any rules at all removed, and about it being a food kill, IOI have featured themselves food kills so I truly wonder why they removed this one.

13 Likes

What makes its removal even more odd, the “Go Bananas Over Quartz Tan” FC from the Puzzle Box batch is still up and is basically the same - just a different location/target.

I would tag combatglue to ask for a reason on the removal, but they barely log in and recently haven’t responded to questions they’re tagged in when they do. So won’t waste my time.

7 Likes

We had even more contracts that included food kills, not only bananas.

I am willing to waste my time, @Combatglue why was Potassium Overload removed from the Featured Contracts Page?

6 Likes

apparently it was driving people bananas

11 Likes

Well who could’ve seen this coming. Not sure how someone can successfully manage a community while also ignoring it…

1 Like

So he was seen 1 day ago. What’s your point?

1 Like

Was on the the forum many times throughout the week. Didn’t respond to the question in the thread. As per usual.

Seems to have no desire to interact with the community on here as this is far from the first example of the same scenario. Instead it seems there is a preference to reply to random tweets and calling it a day.

1 Like

Back in the day when they removed “Facebook Crash Course” (I think that was the name of the contract) Clemens provided a detailed explanation for why was it removed when he was asked about it, sadly Combatglue does not follow in his footsteps.

2 Likes

I was curious so I decided to look this up, opened google and started writing “hitman facebook” before I reconsidered

I’m okay with combatglue not responding to every single community question. But I would love to know the reasoning in this case.

6 Likes

Honestly it was a 3/10 contract and Clemens said they removed it due to the word Facebook, worrying it might be copyrighted, they removed it when moving from H2 to H3.

3 Likes

just ask him lol

@Combatglue was the removal of the FC intentional and if so what was the reason for it?

Always worth the an @ but as he said, Glue doesn’t seem to actually reply so the “what’s the point?” Comes into play.

Sorry that you feel ignored, was not my intention.
Going through some of the posts atm.

9 Likes

so why the fuzk banana FC get removed? due to an error or something?

1 Like