It would be April Fool’s in Japan so it must make sense now.
is it just a slideshow of recent reviews? ![]()
recent? you’d be hardpressed to find a sonic game that has a genuine review rating above a 6 in the past 32 years
Sonic Mania. Took me like a second to remember.
Well, it’s not the first time. Sonic dying is a key plot point of Sonic '06.
I have no idea how GIFs work.
Hey! That’s only mostly accurate.
Well, when I finally get my internet back, I know what game I’m downloading. Sonic getting closer to being Danganronpa, I dig it.
So Sonic is dead, yet somehow I get the feeling this won’t be his final game. ![]()
Jackbox Games recently started teasing the Party Pack 10 for this year with a celebration of the company from fan-submitted videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg4Hl7-5b_s
The first game announced for #10: Tee K.O. 2!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF_MLy6b5gg
And today, for April 1st, they announced their latest invention: The jackBlock, the phone that only plays Jackbox games…
Jackbox Games
It could be nothing, it could just be a joke for the sake of a joke, but I’m crossing my fingers super hard that this is a lead into the announcement of You Don’t Know Jack 2023 – it’s been 5 years!! I need my irreverent trivia!!
(Back in 2018, around this time, they announced a partnership with fictional Binjpipe, that quickly lead to the announcement of that year’s YDKJ) Plus…
[JackBlock] Data provided by Binjpipe network
They don’t normally do more than one PartyPack sequel in one year, but they also don’t normally announce a sequel as the first entry… I’m hoping for the big 10, it honors how special of an occasion it is…
Maybe we were the real Resident Evils all along…
Shameful
I play the English dub with german subtitles and i dont know whats the problem, the voice acting seems fine to me?
Also imagine crying over shitty voice acting in RESIDENT EVIL!!
I mean I wasn’t a fan of the voice, but that’s cause it didn’t blend well with the rest of the Voice Cast. But attacking her for doing her job isn’t cool.
Finally got a release date for the Pixel Remasters on PS4 and Switch. They’re out in two weeks, on April 19. ![]()
Been jonesing for some FFVI lately. ![]()
Capcom: Releases what is potentially the greatest love-letter remake to a classic single-player horror title, stripping the fat, modernizing the controls, and living up to nearly all fan expectations. There is little to nothing to raise your eyebrow at.
Also Capcom: releases 11 different pieces of Microtransactions two weeks later for the still single-player horde-mode.
Uuuugh this is disappointing to see. I really hope no one gets sucked into paying but I’m sure Capcom has crunched the data to know that people will.
To be fair RE2Make, RE3Make, and RE8 have also all had microtransactions to instantly unlock the end-game rewards was well, however RE4’s seem to be pricier.
Dang, took a while!
Lol, “despite the very rough shape they were in when they launched”? They still are! ![]()