Nitara is back and portrayed by Megan Fox
Sweeeeeet…
The library, art gallery, and seedy parking lot arenas look particularly cool!
Welp. They did it. Dying light 2 now has greedy microtransactions.
All paid cosmetic DLC has been removed off the Playstation Store now, and is replaced with predatory DL Points Packs.
Until October 7, they will give you one free 500 points.
The basic DL Points pack gives you 500 points. (5$US? 7$ CAD)
Basic bundles in-game are reportedly 550 points.
You will always have a surplus of points unable to spend on anything, unless you spend more cash…

The world doesn’t want this game to see the light of day clearly.
You think if Randy makes a good Duke Nukem forever and does a few magic tricks he can get a few buyers
He sure made all of that money pumped into DNF disappear. He also turned a three year development cycle into 14 years which is also an impressive feat.
Wait, no, he was involved with DNF development only after Gearbox bought the rights to the IP in 2010 after 3D realms went bankrupt. George Broussard is the person responsible for the long development and how most of the game turned out.
I know but I just thought it would be a nice gag and I mean he did technically protract that development cycle. If nothing else I should have made a necromancer joke instead.
Today a magic card trick, tomorrow a resurrection of a dead video game IP, the day after, using Aliens Colonial Marines’ budget to finance Borderlands 2. Truly a powerful lich indeed.

Well it looks like Unity want to go bust.
A fee “per install”?? Does that mean anytime someone deletes and reinstalls a game, they’ve just charged a developer twice to Unity? What??
Yep! And they are counting retroactively as well so if you have bought a Unity game they are counting it.
They ARE counting retroactively?! wait I swear I just read it wasn’t um)
it’s pretty wild and scary though…
Some news might have changed since then, I heard but have seen that they were retroactively counting installs. So take that part with a grain of salt since you have found proof seemingly otherwise.
