General Criticism Regarding Blood Money

Oh and i despise how almost every weapon sounds in this game, especially shotguns, the sound is terrible.

The Soundtrack is excellent, but how could it be not? Jesper Kyd is always :fire:

6 Likes

Now you know how I feel when people praise BM as the best game in the series.

8 Likes

I highly doubt they changed the face of their main character because of a secondary character in another stealth game. Plus Blood Money came out first
Seeing as this was the point of gamedev where facial capture was pretty basic, it’s not a huge thing to swap out the character model’s face with little knockon effect. Especially when 47 says extremely little, and the animations are just opening the jaw and closing

1 Like

Yea mano a .45 is so loud. I can’t remember where else I posted this video recently but the series is decent. It’s a firearms nerd who goes over the guns in video games. He does a good job and if you’re into video games and firearms it’s worth your time. Here is his hitman episode…
The part where is says 47 wouldn’t be tossing his rifle around makes you realise how silly games are, but they are fun :joy:

3 Likes

The only thing I don´t like about BM, there is no real posibility to save game. I mean in SA and contracts you could save the game and restart next day, week or whenever you want.

I think 47’s Blood Money design was where IO decided to keep him, because it hasn’t strayed far from that except the few scars and huge eyebrows in Absolution, but the general face and slope of his head has stayed.

I do wish they’d let him keep his Absolution eyes; they were ice cold and terrifying.

2 Likes

you can save. its an option in the menu when you pause

What @modding would like is the possibility to load a save whenever they want to.Blood Money allows indeed saves,but you can only load them until you exit the mission you are currently playing.In other words,once you exit the mission you’re playing,the saves dissapear forever,unlike in Silent Assassin and Contracts where saves stay there forever and can be used at any time you want to.

3 Likes

oh, ok, well the possibility of that happening is slim , since most devs don’t update their older games. but yeah that would be nice

Exactly, once you have passed the level you are not even able to come back to that save any more in BM.

2 Likes

The Virgin BM Hater vs the Chad BM Enjoyer.

4 Likes

Unless you’re on Professional. Then you get VIP access to the Crying Corner when someone isn’t standing where they were supposed to and your whole plan falls apart.

2 Likes