General News 1.0

White People who are afraid of becoming “a minority” are the most pathetic losers on the planet.

8 Likes

I for one welcome our new robot overlords.

8 Likes

Hakeem Jeffries will replace Nancy Pelosi as Leader of the House Democrats, becoming the first Black person to head a major political party in Congress.

8 Likes

Mark Faba really let himself go.

6 Likes

I’m positive the senate will pass the bill forcing the current contract on the railway workers but will not pass the second bill that adds a paid sick leave provision )=

3 Likes

A federal appeals court has halted the special master review of the Mar-a-Lago documents. The three judge panel, two of them appointed by Trump himself, rejected every single one of his lawyers arguments, clearing the way for the Justice Department to use the entire set of documents in its investigation(s).

6 Likes

13 Likes

Well, there it is, any slim chance he might have had at recovering some of his career (and that chance was already so slim it was on the Planck scale) had just been shot, crashed, burned, and buried. Good riddance anyway.

4 Likes
9 Likes

I don’t know man. At the end of the day, in entertainment there’s tons of people who value making money over any sort of human decency. I mean, just look at Mel Gibson, or Roman Polanski. They both made comebacks that they really didn’t deserve.

Now, that being said, I have never actually seen someone go as far as saying “I like Hitler” and then make a comeback, so this is a new one.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s my point. This isn’t something that can be just sorta written off as being part of a drunken rage like Gibson. The guy said that stuff at a table with Alex Jones and Jones had to play good cop and say that he didn’t agree. When Alex Jones has to take the position of voice of reason, it’s done.

2 Likes

Funniest bits of fallout from this have been:

1. Reactionaries claiming he was tricked into doing this by the left… on Alex Jones’s Infowars… somehow
  2. Reactionaries telling him they were supporting him up until then but now he’s said the quiet part out loud they can’t support him because he overplayed his hand.

Basically they’re really upset at him for being pro-Hitler in the wrong way, because they were all gearing up to say how all none of the Nazi shit could be racist because Kanye supports most of it without supporting Hitler…

10 Likes

Look, opinions on the monarchy notwithstanding, it is objectively hilarious that the PQ can’t sit in the legislature for this.

2 Likes

People were chanting “The cripple is the Shahcheragh murderer” literally the day after. Nice to have a confirmation.
cripple: old man with a disabled right hand.

As for the source of the documents, the hacker group Black Reward hacked Fars News, one of the main news distributers of the IRGC, downloaded everything, took down their website, and the shared files include:

• 2.5 hours worth of audio from a secret Basij meeting, in which they acknowledge:
    • sending (tons of) selected people to Qatar in order to prevent any rise up.
    • They’re on the brink and things can go downhill at a glance.
  • A secret bulletin designed for Hossein Salami, the commander of the IRGC (Haven’t gotten to read it yet).
  • Camera footage of a FarsNews employee masturbating in the office; Earlier today he was called a “Cyber War Veteran” due to “false attacks by western media” by the National TV :hakan_concerned:
6 Likes
5 Likes

@Hichkas

POTENTIALLY RETRACTED

Iran has announced the abolishment of the morality police. Congratulations on you all.

POTENTIALLY RETRACTED

9 Likes
8 Likes

They were almost inactive since Mahsa Amini’s murder to not trigger anything worse for themselves; You don’t need morality police when you have special forces on the streets anyway. People though, will only rest when the Islamic Republic is abolished.

10 Likes

To make things clear:

Since @LandirtHome posted the news, I have seen many media outlets, mostly European, calling this the end of mandatory hijab. This abolishment DOES NOT mean the hijab law is gone, but only the jackasses working there are freely roaming in the streets not under the name of police.

6 Likes

Related (I think)

https://en.irna.ir/news/84960299/Top-Iranian-officials-caution-people-against-false-propaganda

7 Likes