Gloves on/off mode

Maybe if/when we get suit customization. You can pick everything from gloves :gloves: , tie :necktie: , sunglasses :dark_sunglasses: , and a hat :billed_cap: .

Honestly, I had to laugh a bit at the idea… Are you saying to have them toggleable during the mission? Because I’ve suggested similar before.

For an idea like that to be worthwhile I think you’d need potential for some type of penalty. And that would open the door up to the old ‘Blood Money’ newspaper articles regarding your antics.

“…Investigators did find fingerprints that haven’t matched anyone else that was on the guest registry, but they’re hoping the finding will help them solve other recent mysterious events.”

And I just don’t see the game as it currently is getting that much in-depth with details like that, OR having to worry if whichever disguise should actually have gloves or makes you take off your gloves (I think that’s what you were getting at).

Nah man. Don’t worry about it. Gloves or no, change into that disguise if it’ll get the mission completed.