Guess the Hitman mission, Emoji edition šŸŒ

MARRAKESH!
Has scientists (i think) and has a robotic arm in the form of a turret

Not Marrakesh. I donā€™t recall any scientists being in there. The robotic arm is very literal.

Colorado? i donā€™t remember if it was an arm, but i know there are ā€œscientistsā€ and some sort of arm makes the 3d mask

There are some hackers but no scientists I believe. The thing that makes the mask is a 3D printer. It is not Colorado, that is seven guesses so far.

Again the emojis are very literal.

I have 0 interest in this game but these guesses are driving me up the wall. surely itā€™s miami?

3 Likes

Correct! It is Miami.

1 Like

the ā€œdemolitionā€ team are somewhat scientists, since they require knowledge on explosives.
Only 6 guesses, the 7th might be coming though.
I canā€™t think of any missions, only Sapienza and Hokkaido has that robotic arm, i canā€™t remember any other mission with it.
7th is my lucky charm, is it miami?

god damn i was writing for so long i was beaten lmao, anyway, whereā€™s the robotic arm in miami?
and where are the scientists?

Not really, they just know how to use explosives. Two very different things.

i feel guilty now since I stole it at the last second lmao. someone else can go ahead

1 Like

The scientists are on the second and third floor of the Kronstadt building. And they have quite a few usable robot arms surrounding them. There is also the PALLAS robot with the robot arm.

1 Like

no you go ahead, i had 7 guesses and you had 1

1 Like

oh yeah the one that shoots, but i never noticed there were other usable robot arms in that building

1 Like

I do appreciate it but Iā€™m going to bed so I wonā€™t be able to answer. so I canā€™t take it :wink:

1 Like

iā€™ll take it i guess

gonna make it a tough (not!)

:man_bald: :man_bald: :man_bald: :man_bald: :man_bald: :man_bald: :man_bald: :man_bald: :man_bald: :man_bald: :man_bald: :older_man:

Meet your brother?

Charlimit

2 Likes

Yes indeed, 11 Clones, and ort meyer

2 Likes

Sorry for the late reply but someone else can take my turn

iā€™ll take it

:sailboat: :airplane: :train:

Might not be the most accurate graphically, but the concept is 100% correct

hokkaido?

from that I gather exotic, international and cable train which is a hokkaido stable in my eyes