H3 - Elusive Targets (ETs)

It’s confirmed then.

9 Likes

now I guess the big question is - will we get any new unlocks at all? the “complete X ETs” challenges have the same suits as H2, and we already have the location suits in the mastery tracks, so the answer isnt immediately obvious

9 Likes

Today I had first ever chance to play Gary Busey.
What can I say. Nothing special about him, except he has two undistractable guards.
They literally do not react to anything. I consider this kind of behavior as a bug, and I strongly don’t like it.
It’s a hell of a job to get rid of them.
But eventually I got him alone and brought him to virus environment and activated it.
Then I just wasted his body in the acid.
Mission complete

2 Likes

“Nothing special?” He’s got a whole route from the Town Square down the the Marina, with plenty of voice lines to accompany it.

6 Likes

We already have the proper gloved variants so IOI could just give us driving gloved variants as a joke I mean annoyance to fans.

2 Likes

guhloves

5 Likes

How did you do it? A mod?

2 Likes

There is some sort of mod floating around as people have already played The Collector in Dartmoor as well. The Wildcard is still fully in the game (and apparently was in H2 as well), but has simply just never been officially reactivated.

4 Likes

Yes, finally!! @Urben you have some pressure :grinning:

It sounds like the Collector is able to swape disguise to reach an eventual paint. This kind of “behavior” looks like the Stowaway who changes outfit when “recognized”. It seems that IOI devs tried some assets during the post-launch development of H2.

1 Like

Spoiler Warning!

Possible future Elusive Target

Takes place in Marrakesh

12 Likes

And all those people doubting IOI saying this wouldn’t happen.

Really looking forward to playing this, especially on one of my favourite maps!

2 Likes

That has been in the game data for years - it was originally made for H1 and wasn’t used. The briefing and even some gameplay has been floating around for years as well.

I wouldn’t call it a spoiler since the two targets appear in the Chongqing data leak cutscene as part of data 47 deletes before uploading it. So IO obviously have some sort of plan in place for them.

13 Likes

I didn’t know. And I hope they will be real. I like it

1 Like

We can only hope, tbh. There is no reason for IO to withhold them, considering they are pretty much finished ET’s.

2 Likes

The fabled Caruso Brothers we meet again. As what @thrison said they are mentioned in the data leak. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see them finally released as “new elusive targets”.

2 Likes

Attn: All ‘Team No Restarts’… Since NPC-Instinct (aka: Wallhacking) has returned in glorious fashion in H3, if you should fall victim to NPC-Instinct and your SA status is forever lost - will you make an exception and… RESTART? :hushed:

• Yes. Restarting is perfectly justified and is in response to something that cannot be controlled and isn’t the player’s fault.
  • No. It’s tough and unfair, but hey - an oath is an oath. Perhaps it just wasn’t meant to be.

0 voters

Edit: This goes for anybody. Not just #teamnorestart. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Never!

3 Likes

I have restarted a few ET after NPC totally screwed me over.

Thankfully I hadn’t touched the target at this point.

I don’t think the option should be turned off, ET are tense enough as it is without making me more on edge haha :joy:

1 Like

their files got deleted from the game with the newest patch and put on a “deletelist” of sorts which means the game won’t use them

3 Likes