H3 Year 2 Reveal (13 January 2022)

61 Likes

Wow, 15 minutes video presentation. That sounds very, very promising in terms of content. I expected a 5 minute one.
Can’t wait!

16 Likes

25 Likes

I’m hoping it’s gonna’ be a good roadmap, something like the 2019 one back in the day. But will try to keep my expectations in check. At least the content will more than likely wipe the floor with 7DS etc. so that’ll be a start? :sweat_smile:

Really hoping for an additional level or two (like the Bank and the Resort), but that remains to be seen. A ski resort (or something wintery) would be perfect, but that’s a best-case scenario and maybe not too likely… but we’ll see what Thursday brings.

Haven’t played H3 in a LOOONG time, so here’s hoping this year’s roadmap will be great. :ok_hand:

11 Likes

The description teases a lot, so I’m guessing we’re getting a year-plan roadmap after all, or at least we’ll know what content to expect this year. Exciting! :star_struck:

11 Likes

very excited for this. also the new picture of 47 looking at a map reminds me of this old 2016 picture

38 Likes

This is looks like VERY INTESTING

1 Like

I’m so damn ready for Codename 47 Year 22

30 Likes

Looking forward to this! One of the only things which I could imagine souring my excitement is if the Year 2 content is revealed to have a huge price tag attached.

7 Likes

lets go everybody whoever said thursday well done

14 Likes

Already posted it in the Hype topic, but for ease of visibility :

The reveal will be at 3pm CET / 9am ET / 6am PT.

To know when it will be in your timezone, go on this link :

5 Likes

I wonder if – if the PC VR uses hand tracking – we’ll get a tease that they might update the game for PS5/PSVR2 when that comes out… whenever.

Patents and rumors state PlayStation is finally gonna have some proper IR/gyro hand tracking, so separating that from a controller might be cool.

2 Likes

2pm? that’s precisely the time i start skiving at work!

6 Likes

I’m so eager for this! Hopefully this will bring back a lot of the hype for H3 in the mainstream aswell.

6 Likes

we saw one of the developers using hand tracking on the year two announcement

A lot of things to get announced = Hichkas being ready to make more threads in seconds

7 Likes

I’m calling it now, I’ve got a strong feeling that location isn’t a hideout for 47 and it’s in fact a new mission.

If I’m wrong nobody come back at me haha :joy::joy:

9 Likes

Fixed that for ya

8 Likes

Damn, at 3 p.m. my work ends and I’m on my way home :sweat_smile: so I can’t watch it live but I hope @Hichkas will update here? You will tell me if there is anything with Grey, will you? :pleading_face:

2 Likes