H3 Year 2 Reveal (13 January 2022)

There you go, now you can like it without feeling guilty.

14 Likes

I gave it the 50th one, round and pretty :slightly_smiling_face:

Beyond excited for the reveal, albeit I think theyā€™ll keep some aspects of it secret so they could have a hype machine for spring.

6 Likes

To be honest I hope they keep the final map(s) and the last pieces of content for Y2 a secret. I always love the speculation around here and it helps to build up some excitement.

By the way, Iā€™ve combined both announcement screenshots of the hideout. Here it is. I bet that garden shed is the entrance to the gunrange.

42 Likes

If 47 has a shed, letā€™s hope he still has his Gardener outfit from the Gontranno Sanctuary. What an Easter Egg that would be!

Gardener 47

26 Likes

What if the ET Arcade is actually somehow linked to the new hideout? And thereā€™s a laptop somewhere where you receive new contracts (ETs) like in H2SA.

9 Likes

ET Arcade is coming this month, while the Safehouse is due for Spring, so I doubt it.

4 Likes

These days you donā€™t need to be tied to some place, you can receive tasks on your smartphone now, being in any spot of a planet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I donā€™t really think itā€™s very plausible either, I just had the idea in a rush of nostalgia from that H2SA picture :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That would be too awesome to being true. But who knows. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Damnā€™, I will be still at work when the stream is gonna be aired :cry:

When Iā€™ll go back from work Thursday and look at the thread:

Lot of things to readā€¦

12 Likes

Or itā€™s Dianaā€™s cabin

Joking aside, I canā€™t wait take advantage of my jobā€™s flexitime to check in on the announcement tomorrow :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

fewer than 24 hours left!! :star_struck:

5 Likes

Soon so soon less then 22 Hours we finally get to seeā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

The next batch off ā€¦ā€¦.

Feature contract !! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Updated my countdown for tomorrow.
It should update depending on your time zone but Iā€™ve got it set on 1pm GMT, which is the equivalent of 3pm CEST.

5 Likes

I got that feeling too. This new version of 47 uses privet jets not basement hideouts :laughing:

3 Likes

I couldnā€™t care less about new hideout if thatā€™s what it is. For what purpose, to stare at the 500 reskins of all of the guns and items hanging on a wall? A closet with all of 47ā€™s suits? Yawn. To each his own. Full offline mode is the only thing they should be focused on. I am expecting elusive arcade to be nothing more than the offline elusive mod brought to the game. But they are so stale, I donā€™t really care at this point.

3 Likes

No,_I_don't_think_I_will

32 Likes

A lot of fans really enjoy the immersion aspect of the game, so it has been a request for years. But I can also easily see why it wouldnā€™t matter to a lot of players. If it is just a hideout, then hopefully they use the space to make some kind of mission or escalation as well. Win win.

1 Like

13 Likes

I know what you mean, but i think its nice IO gives us something to keep us occupied until the Codename 47 HD Remaster is ready.

9 Likes