<HCCE> Contract Creator Extended [Mod/Tool v1.7]

I’m trying to use Fiddler/HCCE with the Xbox Game Pass for PC version of the game, but I’m getting the following error:

Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: V. Path '', line 0, position 0.

HcceCore Error:
Failed to parse rawToken to Token

RawToken:
x=17327773437267963502;eyJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDK0hTMjU2IiwiYWxnIjoiUlNBLU9BRVAiLCJjdHkiOiJKV1QiLCJ6aXAiOiJERUYiLCJ4NXQiOiIxZlVBejExYmtpWklFaE5KSVZnSDFTdTVzX2cifQ.VuGQO3Q4ItZ_bNwVmsOewSXQoYMdz18nSsN_Bc9C5BFEirX9uurBFo2opQjK5hBCHo68Uo0nfReTL0cj14BVJ8n0FGMCZKid-ebV6U2w6Lvoth1eXJ2JN1RQyXf7Dy5IARPes4aKE1qGo5JQ0VKkgC191Q9otB_Bme2YkPcl-Ig.iX73tJrxErlxUZCQJxqb3g.n7xcwBVsaCfgkA5Vs63-ENyypsseQECvbbfYlrY-q6UgItEwZeOprUGmuNcxpuhTzHLqEPPgJo-bVBbJLydNYYTJedVnUpKyRimk0Qvzi_wDYZ8LIqk2-Lisrs7W7xk61pCJ6G1Jt-mULahcZ_kacRQVDLkWK6u5wriP1pZlVimH3MnsYSrtNaV3LAIIGBkJs5h2uZiBHOmgHxG73WNYUOe935PoghnMPY35oWPhzO3LrOHoo0elTrUm5EhBnnazLInQX4ChwvufdRMHBCja3OvfexQ6XPHmlFqP8x2o3Fk2cNLUL0efm1Q5K5XE2VClTwoOxNWedTJzZRE92vLnaIXWgwVED5xW_mz6K6b69Ahssbk_HZN4ChRIDokVtg1LUT5MqIemjq7eYS_X1zsruskx5hU0TtnUaXS5rmRIq6qGVl6coTui05YN7--yWhlmakZ4dhtZMFphvqp_JkSP-pcSF_xWiC9YSFYaNYMP1zg5xGEsYavWk7cOVd4E6ePZVIOIdqGnyigkhU7wjab1p18TmSjpiREeqD4AY_GvHefT02BVzT3m9yVfTNupisYkTMLmdopp1Me8HBavftlRSaYyawW3HxBPQ6JZI2oVdh70IOFvxKXgMWKbYSyIb6iGhSD_P_qO-UN6CzRMUuxZfpLZGcKBdR749_RcNRX2_WEq6fK00CgAzta_ve_jQv1uL34qZlCdJtmeNVYIGwG3TGAjMbxfWqeq-M63JPqIanzcATzElO3yAKqtVLuIcokhzEDDKlhq1UKBOYKY3phlYOjGhh3wNPW-mku5Hn1iMmBmxIiq-ItxqY9OLe--nXnWnJ5iWorXbOuVWxqZCjzxzVLWxR0-xGHG1rtjwpuKRCBJHJ1kB8tjmw7ASEvOgyd5FL9DqamMsR3m4lk1-ylc5uSq96wwOrIdaxBuYkR8vqOBmKdx246JGSFfY3oYTEY-nzEK-eDq-lKQyMVmllohEDzUuZw2fkGfOrL7ejM2wFPwt4qWSzHbnOmeivzGKRj2ws9LmikIhA8F-Dg-j9rlrZtUGMPlmydkfESVbRTO9U15XSKXugfpMUUqP5H72nJpFPRRt7KcdYQG0N7zpF1e5_tVciojFGUO6YDFKlL5M8GGeUs1-YT2IzecYWpAWfTjCgcv4rwGZ52hP8QZG4JafpDYp3c1ZHgjL_Ulv6iqMsadDbynpo6_tnoJ4B8vwgNy5vQGISRuYt_rSG6Hwtho36yc-ULMlEu3gJXxwozKxn6lH86cOJK3RpYf4LoS5FwK8LWrHRuddwH8qTGdr6p5f261PByTW3wKw7lW8HR52jFJQnbc-HzotuP0NdOc-bsP6Ip-nTRPOkqhe5GhvFWzCmsHAI5LLBpJ_Pap_tFm9YiKNLi4qW9LDkzrGm0a9NXMHpb2cypTWWCQfGQogo-pJjtZpsP9GvmZa8n4GeiUaQ--cA5T5D4IMc6E9AJj5NDPfpjndTXBzrO-G11CYk6_Uvp16b2hTWd0YB8uG2CSLaXytPcPaZiGlrR21aPJ3YCtIYBrNA0uJFw1hFn2AS6wEAZxonYmmQgca4_RV2JrWVjQP7WOG-j6TgwLlaaFRFIXruALn_Ge7TvQomAAu2E8umR09OgulJCrHKddrzRhh2Kx8g_6QTeM8vbxBBTf1pqu4T13meFXJ7E575yRuL8xSHcmsjhLN2Xssa0_RmO6e3dFBjb6nYwgAnXP3Ek3rH6U2pG-NjN-9btOLxGwdD111EbwDeCJzYwUQILaLWN-GHnYNcL_QQhnXbI5yXGMEyjVqh9uU4zso231biQWHiCPv7LK6raXwLtVaJ9dKovoX-kmFYHp-MkBZbbfc-hby4lx7SIeWzSUAou6QWur-liPurEACTu1rjJsiOXMl3QBvjg-HdYfpw4Zomwqphlu5ceL.okDaT43E0cpdiqsgJvNnGIeKODlfgI3D2TSRXcssuts

at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseValue()
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Load(JsonReader reader, JsonLoadSettings settings)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject.Parse(String json, JsonLoadSettings settings)
   at HcceCore.Token..ctor(String rawToken, Action`1 errorHandler) in E:\Files\Programmieren\Hcce\HcceCore\Token.cs:line 77
   at HcceEditor.Base.<AddToken>d__31.MoveNext() in E:\Files\Programmieren\Hcce\HcceEditor\Base.cs:line 259

Not sure if it is supposed to work with this version or is the Game Pass PC version just not compatible?

Gamepass does not work with HCCE, the application and the token it uses are too different. I regularly check if there can be something done about it, but currently it does not seem so.

It is also a bit of a legal issue. HCCE modifies the running Hitman application to peek into the network traffic. Now IO seems to be chill with that fact but for Gamepass I need to do that to the Gamepass Launcher. I am not sure if I want to get a letter from Microsoft. :fearful:

You can still use your account to recreate contracts with HCCE though but you cannot use the creation feature like you could with Steam or Epic Games.

2 Likes

I had a sneaky suspicion that might be the case - last thing you want is MS on your back! I will have to settle for just “Suit” instead of forcing people to use the Bucaneer for immersion :joy:

The ability to download contracts is awesome btw, I’ve managed to download a handful of my old contracts that I wanted to get recreated, gonna be so much simpler now!

1 Like

Glad to hear you find good use in that!
The lookup feature will be enhanced further in the upcoming version(s) so it can be even more useful!
Note there is a bug currently that makes that feature not work for Mendoza contracts. (Thanks Diana…) That is fixed soon as well.

I also have the list of forbidden items ready soon and plan to do some changes to the forbidden items thing to give the creator more freedom in dealing with them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fingers crossed for Kronstadt Octane Booster! Will be so much fun to create contracts with this…

Octane Booster, Nitroglycerine and Explosive Compound will remain unusable. The game does not detect kills with them appropriately.

1 Like

Would anyone be kind enough to recreate the following contract for me on EGS and Steam (and Stadia maybe?) :slight_smile:

{"Author":null,"MissionId":"aa8f57ec-792f-4ab4-8de9-0b65637bd177","MissionName":"LOCATION_GREEDY_RACCOON","TimeLimit":60,"ExitId":"00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000","CreateFromParamsJ":{"creationData":{"Title":"The Bankers","Description":"Full briefing video at hitmanforum.com. HMF Elusive target rules: play the mission once only with instinct OFF and target map icons OFF. Record your run and submit it to hitmanforum.com. Just for fun.","Targets":[{"RepositoryId":"52e6850f-acf6-4767-941b-6d82c2469613","Selected":true},{"RepositoryId":"1802d240-d439-4ae0-be63-ce7f3c59a925","Selected":true}],"ContractConditionIds":[]}}}

Epic ID: 1-24-1087014-62

2 Likes

Update

I updated HCCE’s repository. HCCE downloads this at the next start so you don’t need to do anything.
This has the following effects:

This bug is fully fixed now with the new data.

Also, the list of forbidden items is finally reduced to the minimum. This means many items I forbid you to use in the creator are usable now. Note that now some disguises/suits are forbidden now too because they have the same name ingame.

In the next HCCE update this will have a less drastic effect, you will be able to use the forbidden items but HCCE will show a warning. Stay tuned.

Here is the final list. (It is actually a bit larger but it includes things internally you can’t kill with)

Broken items

These items are bugged and will remain unusable, even in the future HCCE version despite being able to select all other forbidden items as I described. Note I added the “The Black Streak Suit” because recreating contracts with it on console makes them not completable.

• Nitroglycerin
  • Kronstadt Octane Booster
  • Explosive Compound
  • The Black Streak Suit

Forbidden everywhere

These items are unlocks that exist as multiple items with that name. The tux at the end is on the list because the gloved version does not have “Gloved” in the name. :unamused:

• Proximity Explosive Duck
  • Lethal Poison Vial
  • ICA Tactical Shotgun Covert
  • Lethal Pills
  • Black & White Tuxedo Set

Forbidden in Situs Inversus

• VIP Patient (Portman)

Forbidden in Mumbai

• Druzhina 34

Forbidden in Whittleton Creek

• Gardener
  • Garbage Man

Forbidden in Berlin

• Club Crew
  • Club Security
  • Biker
  • Technician
  • Bartoli Woodsman Hunting Rifle

Forbidden in Mendoza

• Bartoli Woodsman Hunting Rifle
  • DAK X2 Covert

Forbidden in Ambrose Island

• DAK X2 Covert

Or to put it in another way, see how the previous forbidden list changed:

• Bartoli 12G
  • Bartoli 12G Short
  • Bartoli 75R
  • Bartoli Woodsman Hunting Rifle (now only forbidden in Berlin and Mendoza)
  • DAK X2 Covert (now only forbidden in Mendoza and Ambrose Island, interestingly Berlin had conflicting ICA agent variants too but they got replaced with DAK DTI)
  • Druzhina 34 (now only forbidden in Mumbai)
  • Enram HV
  • Explosive Golf Ball
  • Fusil G2
  • HWK21 Pale
  • HWK21 Pale Homemade Silencer
  • HX-7 Covert
  • ICA Remote Explosive Mk III
  • ICA SMG Raptor Covert
  • Remote CX Demo Block
  • Shashka A33 H
  • TAC-4 AR Auto
  • TAC-4 AR Stealth
  • TAC-4 S/A
  • TAC-SMG
  • Tactical Bartoli 12G
  • + the disguises
5 Likes

Okay the new version is finished today already, testing was successful quicker than I thought.

Release v1.4

As usual, redownload the current version here and overwrite the existing files. If you install it for the first time or forgot how to do it, check the top post.

Changes:

Take Off The Bandages
As described in the post just above, you can now use weapons and disguises even if their name is ambigious ingame. For that new coloring is introduced: Dark red for ambigious conditions that are possible in vanilla creation and bright red for ambigious modded conditions. Using them will trigger an additional warning when attempting to finish.

The Woman You Can’t Look Up
Fixed a bug that made looking up Mendoza contracts impossible.

Mandatory Time Limit
Fixed a bug that made HCCE not work if you took absurdely long to create the contract ingame.

Add More Details!
Looking up contracts should now always contain the author name as well.

Get’nt For Play
Using a bad token should result in more helpful error messages. For example if the token expired, the contract’s location is not owned or generally the token seems to not be valid for Hitman 3.

11 Likes

Please redownload the patch if you did before, I forgot to add something that makes error logs more useful and fixed an issue with the new forbidden feature. @Dinozafr, @Trzebiat, @PapaLevy

5 Likes

Maybe for the Black streak you could automatically substitute the appropriate exclusive suit for that platform.

1 Like

That is doable but to be honest I see no real demand to put in that much effort for one suit. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Or allow the exact weapon complications but require an explanation on how to unlock them and/or give a warning that 5 stars is unattainable due to impossible to unlock items such as the exploding pen.

That is what is asked from the creator to do.

1 Like

Seems like I have a problem with it (fiddler side maybe?). I checked it for a few targets in Miami, succesfully did a 8 target contract, but now I don’t get a popup window with saving .json file when finishing contract in Hitman.

What does the popu say? If you want to publish it or only save it? That is usual, you decide if you just want a contract file or to actually publish the contract.

well I don’t get a window popup for saving/publishing contract after finishing creating one in Hitman. I do however end up with error files

w HcceEditor.Base.<>c__DisplayClass20_0.<Init>b__2(Exception exception) w E:\Files\Programmieren\Hcce\HcceEditor\Base.cs:wiersz 80
   w HcceEditor.Creator.EventExit(JToken item) w E:\Files\Programmieren\Hcce\HcceEditor\Creator.cs:wiersz 135
   w HcceEditor.Creator.Event(String saveEvents2) w E:\Files\Programmieren\Hcce\HcceEditor\Creator.cs:wiersz 82

You should get a more detailed error log in the Open Folder > Errors
grafik

Please send the most recent file(s) in that folder to me.

This is full .txt file

Odwołanie do obiektu nie zostało ustawione na wystąpienie obiektu.

Listening to SaveEvents2:
{"userId":"d4717adc-ea2e-4d48-bff9-e911a01cc36b","values":[{"Timestamp":12.864753,"Name":"exit_gate","ContractSessionId":"2517454984015256453-84edd8c2-b1e2-4337-ae45-4d78dfce0cda","ContractId":"66ea2e0f-17a7-4172-91d5-d96e2548ca1d","Value":{"name_ExitGate":"NotAvailable","RepositoryId":"cc3c88fc-2fc7-4986-8896-3b0c9ea7ffda"},"UserId":"d4717adc-ea2e-4d48-bff9-e911a01cc36b","SessionId":"76561198242389526-2642795088","Origin":"gameclient","Id":"d6d36f8c-5edb-4bed-9131-2fbd8f5c07f8"}]}

w HcceEditor.Base.<>c__DisplayClass20_0.<Init>b__2(Exception exception) w E:\Files\Programmieren\Hcce\HcceEditor\Base.cs:wiersz 80
   w HcceEditor.Creator.EventExit(JToken item) w E:\Files\Programmieren\Hcce\HcceEditor\Creator.cs:wiersz 135
   w HcceEditor.Creator.Event(String saveEvents2) w E:\Files\Programmieren\Hcce\HcceEditor\Creator.cs:wiersz 82
1 Like