<HCCE> Contract Creator Extended [Mod/Tool v1.7]

What is the error? I see no problem.

1 Like

1 Like

That does not help me. What is the problem? What do you try to do?

1 Like

when the network is connected, a problem arises and then it does not work

2 Likes

I got around to finally test this contract complication, and it turns out that it is optional. Before it was stated as mandatory.

2 Likes

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for the explanation!

Haven’t gotten around to using this tool yet. Need just one clarification. Can PC players re-create contracts on all other platforms using this tool (without owning the game on said platforms)? This would be quite useful for the player made elusives thread.

1 Like

No, they need an account that owns the game on that platform. That’s why people give scripts to console people, so they can do it with this tool and their online account

4 Likes

Okay so I can share the json file with them and they can use that to re-create it using this tool?

2 Likes

I tested a contract with all 11 complications applied, but “Only targets” and “No recordings” won’t show in the menu. Not that I’m gonna use them on my contracts but still curious as to why.

It isn’t giving me the option to choose the specific pistol either. Does give me the option to choose the specific suit tho.

@Urben

1 Like

Please read the first post, some questions are answered there and I wrote it for the purpose to not have to answer the same questions multiple times. :wink:

:arrow_down:

:arrow_down:

(A note on that list, I did not attempt to shorten it because there is no easy way to do that and I hope to find one first before working on it manually)

3 Likes

Ah ffs, my bad. I read till the installation instructions and got busy with the tool and forgot about the rest :joy:

Amazing job on the tool btw!

4 Likes

If you want to add no recordings, I have the code for it here. Just edit into the json.

3 Likes

Was wondering, is there a master list of all NPCs per map: ID and name, possibly disguise/whether they are guard/civilian? Not bothered about format.

1 Like

The tool uses a list of NPC ids and image filename. Name is taken from the network traffic with IO servers. The list is not sorted/filtered by map. You can find it in the repository.json in the tool’s data folder.

2 Likes

OK thanks! So attaching these 8892 NPCs to names/other attributes would be a fair bit of work it seems, as it is just these that get passed around in payloads.

I could add names to them too but that is about it I have as raw data. You would have to ask modders how to get more data of them.

1 Like

If you had an id-name map already that would be awesome! Please don’t do any extra work just for me. Then I’ll see what the mod group could maybe provide regarding other attributes.

1 Like

The Vatican Privilege featured contract needs to have an insta-fail feature for using any disguise other then priest to eliminate target, that way people can’t just throw up their hands in frustration and just wear what they want.

The Vatican Privilege would’ve been among the :goat: contracts if the priest’s body consistently fell off the roof and onto the ground instead of getting stuck on the roof. Instead it’s the most goddamn frustrating contract.

3 Likes