<HCCE> Contract Creator Extended [Mod/Tool v1.7]

Just switch to Playstation, PC or Stadia. Problem solved :+1:

1 Like

I remade it for Stadia and Playstation, boyo.
Stadia: 1-08-7763683-13
Playstation: 2-08-0063512-00

1 Like

Here it is. Bracket part isn’t in the briefing fyi
Already got plans for an absolutely overkill MKIII. Consider it my (other, already got a different one planned) killing coins/rfid/emp/big one/apricot/wristwatch alarm contract.

6 Likes

3-08-9024662-20

20xboxcontracts

2 Likes

This is just a guess but the enormous score could trigger an automated anti-cheating security feature which suspends the player’s server access until a human IO employee confirms no foul play was intended.

3 Likes

Is it possible to use this tool to create a contract to eliminate Diana or has IO blocked that too?

Specifically blocked. Won’t publish. And even if it did it would still have the Kill Diana Autofail

2 Likes

So IO is quite adamant that Diana Burnwood must live even in Contracts Mode and they’ll never change that policy?

4 Likes

One featured contract which really needs an insta-fail disguise condition adjustment should be Vatican Privilege so you have to disguise yourself as the priest when eliminating the lawyer.

We need a contract in which Lion Forrest (the guy on the distant island in Bangkok) is actually a target. It is impossible to get close enough to mark him even via map breaking so HCCE only way.

I also noticed Santa Fortuna may be the only map without HCCE contracts; ideal contract could be to eliminate all cartel leaders and all the guards with non-target kills prohibited under insta-fail penalty. Ideal name for such a contract could be “The True Hero of Santa Fortuna”.

1 Like

Made almost half a year ago. I think I used a freecam mod at the time

1 Like

Oh I didn’t realize that. Is freedom available on Xbox?

As for making contracts with just HCCE, making “The True Hero of Santa Fortuna” contract pretty much impossible since a play through needed to ensure all and only the guards are marked?

Everybody has freedom. Unless you live under a dictatorship.

And with a little help from Kevin Rudd I made a contract with Lion Forest, the kill condition is a shotgun. Have fun

2 Likes

it seems I managed to remove the error. but now at the entrance there is such a error

1 Like

Oh man I didn’t notice. I actually meant to ask if the freecam mod was available on Xbox but it apparently got “corrected” over to freedom instead.

The shotgun approach definitely challenging. Had only 4 shells left by the time I finally eliminating Lion Forrest… would’ve been 5 if not for the security guard that confronted me for firing off a weapon.

2 Likes

The H3ContractExtension doesen’t even appear for me

Edit: Nevermind I got it

1 Like

Would any of the lovely people here be able to recreate this on Stadia for me? (And Switch if that’s possible?)

{"Author":"Crewdy","MissionId":"451bdccf-fa3a-4aba-8b81-9c7f19c7490a","MissionName":"LOCATION_WET_RAT","TimeLimit":360,"ExitId":"e2a1710e-e74f-424e-89b2-1e2d4a404b8e","CreateFromParamsJ":{"creationData":{"Title":"Cold Shoulder","Description":"Chongqing’s winters are cold and bitter, just like the targets. The targets who, through deceit and theft, prey on the homeless. The homeless that could not survive in these glacial conditions without the protection given by the Good Samaritans. The Good Samaritans have caught on to the targets’ horrifying plan and want us to stop them. Stop them, agent, and save lives this winter.\r\rCreated for Contract Jam 2","Targets":[{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"","KillMethodBroad":"","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":0,"RequiredKillMethod":""},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"","Required":false,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"3035587d-e37c-4380-97dc-a7b9b21cd9a9","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"","KillMethodBroad":"","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":0,"RequiredKillMethod":""},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"","Required":false,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"99c6c012-d286-4824-ad1d-42ac28754a16","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"","KillMethodBroad":"","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":0,"RequiredKillMethod":""},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"","Required":false,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"b4841619-8998-42ba-885e-6eb7cb725192","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"","KillMethodBroad":"","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":0,"RequiredKillMethod":""},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"","Required":false,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"4b46ecec-89d2-4293-8737-e4c514024fff","Selected":true}],"ContractConditionIds":[]}}}

Edit: All sorted! Thanks PapaLevy!

2 Likes

Step by step guide showing the installation and set-up process of HCCE. I also demonstrate how to create a contract and how to recreate a contract. Hope some of you might find it helpful.

11 Likes

Thanks for the video! :+1:

2 Likes

very handy, thanks a bunch

1 Like

Erorr

1 Like