<HCCE> Contract Creator Extended [Mod/Tool v1.7]

Can the hippo be marked as a kill condition through HCCE?

No, these are the extra conditions possible with HCCE:

2 Likes

It’s too bad the priest outfit couldn’t be made a required disguise in Vatican Privilege. Silenced and unsilenced conditions also needed.

I lunch Fiddler Classic and i go to online and arrives error

Mods with the mod framework should not cause issues, still try if things change if you run the game without mods.

2 Likes

Maybe try to dinner Fiddler instead.

Jokrs aside, when you installed HCCE and Fiddler, did you accept the Certificate?

2 Likes

It used to work fine

Too bad you can’t just select specific disguises to be off limits. For example in a Colorado contract you set kill conditions for fire accident while making the scarecrow disguise off limits under penalty of insta-fail. Sure forbidding disguise changes in general has the same effect (or prohibiting missed shots for that matter) but just forbidding the scarecrow disguise would get your anti-wicker man point across.

1 Like

This is odd. I created a contract with HCCE, but it had an error during publishing. The odd part is that it said that a file was created for it, but it was nowhere to be found. Does the file only become created after publishing or did something unexpected happen?

Error message

Error at not-awaited function in CreationController.SetOAuthBearer()

System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: Egy feladat végrehajtása megszakadt. (The completion of a task has been suspended)
a következő helyen (here): System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
a következő helyen: System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
a következő helyen: System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter1.GetResult() a következő helyen: H3ContractExtension.HttpController.<Post>d__13.MoveNext() --- Verem vége nyomkövetés a kivétel előző előfordulási helyétől kezdve --- (End of stack trace from the previous occurrence of the exception) a következő helyen: System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() a következő helyen: System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) a következő helyen: System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) a következő helyen: System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter1.GetResult()
a következő helyen: H3ContractExtension.HttpController.<>c__DisplayClass9_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext()

Has anybody made any contracts where you have to take out a specific building, for the maps that are too big to have a KE contract?

Like take out everyone in the mansion on haven island, or everyone in the embassy in Marrakesh?

1 Like

There seems to be a Miami contract called “Counterpart:Nightmare” by @Quartz_tan , but not featuring a building but all Event Securitys on the map.

2 Likes

which platform are you in? There’s many contracts like this in epic.( someone create it,not me)

Just found this one! Playing it now, thank you for telling me about it!

I’m on PlayStation 4, currently playing your Miami one good sir! Thank you for all the work you do.

On Epic at least, I found a bunch in trending/most played so take a look there. Was trying to figure out what made them different from the normal KECs until I realized the theme.

1 Like

I’m only on PS4, unfortunately. I guess I’ll just have to hope that someone remakes the contracts for PlayStation. That’ll be a good day!

Thank you for your help.

@Urben Hey my tool didn’t worked for my steam accouant now,can you help me check that?
Error log here:

Error loading repository data from Gist

System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: 发送请求时出错。 ---> System.Net.WebException: 远程服务器返回错误: (502) 错误的网关。
   在 System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   在 System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.GetResponseCallback(IAsyncResult ar)
   --- 内部异常堆栈跟踪的结尾 ---
   在 System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   在 System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   在 System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
   在 H3ContractExtension.HttpController.<Get>d__10.MoveNext()
--- 引发异常的上一位置中堆栈跟踪的末尾 ---
   在 System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   在 System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   在 System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
   在 H3ContractExtension.Model.RepositoryData.<Load>d__14.MoveNext()

Huh that is weird, try restarting Fiddler and do it again.

1 Like

Oh it work after I change the json
seems IO fix sth in steam,to banned some players recreate contract without buying the map…

The error you posted is unrelated to the game, Gist is where I upload some data the tool needs, mostly the name of items. I might make my tool to try again if getting the data failed.

I think I did not say it here yet, but I plan to do some bug fixes and maybe extra features such as generating a json from an existing contract around the time the game patch drops. (As there potential issues can come up for HCCE)
If the time is tight and HCCE breaks with the patch, I will at least get it to work again.

2 Likes