<HCCE> Contract Creator Extended [Mod/Tool v1.7]

Is this refering to the one in Berlin (Tremaine’s rifle) or not?

2 Likes

Both the one in berlin and mendoza

2 Likes

But the Mendoza one is working, is the Berlin one fixed too?

None of them work by default. You have to manually put in the weapon id

Oh ok, thanks

HCCE no longer hinders you to enforce that sniper but it warns you about it.

@Switcher

You can enforce Bartoli Woodsman Hunting Rifle in Mendoza and Berlin, but HCCE will warn that this may cause confusion because the ingame interface does not make it obvious which one to use: the rifle on the map or the one you can bring. Only one fulfills the kill condition, the other will fail it.

HCCE will not warn about this on any other map as the issue is not present there.

The top post is outdated in a few things, I really should get around finishing the rewrite. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I made a sniper contract with the woodsman bartoly in Mendoza already (with the help of Levy) so I know that there is a need to write in the briefing that the required gun is the one on the map and where it is, all good.

What about Sieger 300 Tactical on Doza. Does both the unlock and the one on the map fulfill the condition?

1 Like

Yes these are really identical. No issue with it.

1 Like

Oh so it is only the Bartoli Woodsman that is fucked?

1 Like

:point_up:

3 Likes

Why is this one banned? It is an unlock and the only other place where you can find it is Romania, and there you cannot play contacts

:point_up:

1 Like

So where is the proper post?

1 Like

Click there to jump to the quoted post.

2 Likes

I’m sure the White Tux’s name is now changed, i sae someone talk about it in the “Hitman things you’ve just found out" thread.

Idk if it’s the same with HCCE and stuff as i don’t really know how this stuff works tbh! :joy:

6 Likes

Oh thanks I will check that again soon!

2 Likes

I’m sure it was patched fairly recently.

@Urben Charlie is right. It says with gloves now

3 Likes

Does anybody else get a tonne of these popups in Fiddler that prevent the H3 server from continuing unless you dismiss them all?

1 Like