Hey everyone !
Since we can no longer write on the old forum, I will give you the results of the Hitbac Contest series 6 on this topic.
Professional : @Kardibask 8/10
Shadow : @IlikeHitman 7/10
Hitman : Patrik_Samu 6/10
Serial Killer : Force_Obscure 5/10 Ingvar 5/10
Mad Butcher : Chloriqueen 1/10
(sorry as i am a new user i can only mention two people so i chose the best two, Kardibask and IlikeHitman )
Well done everyone you had overall good scores when it was quite difficult.
8 was obviously a trap, everyone noticed it but no one found the right answer. It was Miami, yeah. That was the most likely answer because, remember, it was Robert Knox who created Gama Hospital.
Now we can start the series 7 !
- I show you a series of 10 images from HITMAN 2 and for each of them you will have to find which map it comes from.
- All images come directly from the game, none have been modified, no filters have been added.
- All locations are there , from Paris to Haven, except the prologue.
- No bonus missions, special assignment or Patient zero, only main missions.
- The contest takes place over 10 weeks, at the end of it you will get a total of 100 points if you participate every week.
At the end, I’ll give you a rank based on your score :
from 0 to 10 : Mad Butcher
from 10 to 20 : Mass Murderer
from 20 to 30 : Psychopath
from 30 to 40 : Deranged Slayer
from 40 to 50 : Serial Killer
from 50 to 60 : Hitman
from 60 to 70 : Shadow
from 70 to 80 : Professional
from 80 to 90 : Silent Assassin
from 90 to 100 : Agent 47
To participate :
- Write the number of the image followed by your answer.
(name of the location, example: 1. Sapienza ).
- Blur or hide your answers to avoid influencing other participants. You will then be able to discuss your answers, but only after you have answered.
results Wednesday December 30.