Hitman 2 Level Pass

(Xbox One X platform)

Firstly love the games.

I have both Hitman 1 & Hitman 2 Physical deluxe and gold editions.

Hitman 2 contains all Hitman 1 levels with the special versions.

However Hitman 3 only pulls in Hitman 1 levels and Hitman 2 DLC levels but not the core game levels from Hitman2.

Is there a known fix to correct this and allow access to the levels.
XBox store recognizes that I own Hitman 2

1 Like

Could you try to return to HITMAN 2 and check out the store page? You should be able to redeem the pass from there.

HITMAN 2 Standard Access Pass [DISC]
Includes: Locations and missions currently available in the HITMAN 2 Standard Edition: Hawke’s Bay, Miami, Santa Fortuna, Mumbai, Whittleton Creek, Isle of Sgail, plus 1x Sniper Assassin map: Himmelstein

How to get it
– Consoles: If you own a physical disc copy of HITMAN 2 Standard Edition, you will be able to download this Access Pass for no additional cost through the HITMAN 2 in-game store. (You will see the full listing price if you look for the Access Pass in the PS/Xbox store as a disc owner.) On Xbox, you also need to own a digital copy of either HITMAN 3 or the HITMAN 2 Free Starter Pack before navigating to the in-game store.

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-3-pre-launch-guide/

2 Likes

Hi fellow agents,

I can’t access Hitman 2 locations from Hitman 3 on PC although having bought the Hitman 2 Standard Pass. Each time I try to access a Hitman 2 map I’m redirected to the store.

An hints what steps to go on PC? Migration before was sucessful.

I’ll redirect you here.

Hi Yellow, this worked perfectly. thanks for your help

2 Likes

Hi,

Also XSX. Hitman 1 levels work fine, but even though I have Hitman 2 physical fully installed and own the starter pack, he wants to charge 60€ for the Hitman 2 access pass. All games registered to the same IOI account. I went through until right before charging, but he insists on 60€? I have H2 new, not pre-owned or so… H3 is the digital standard edition.

Hello, Mako. There’s an IOI staff who looks into issues with Xbox access passes. I’d suggest you post under the thread below, or just PM them for more intel. Have a nice day. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like