Hitman 2 mission not available

(If you are attempting to notify IO Interactive of a bug or technical issue, please post in #player-support, if you are attempting to get community assistance with a bug or technical issue - please post in #hitman-3:technical-issues | Hitman 1 missions are now available for me thanks to fix but hitman 2 missions aren’t available please help

You may want to specify what platform you’re on. But anyway, this has been a known issue for PC. Please stay tuned to future announcements to learn more about the fixing progress.

HITMAN 3 Access Pass on PC

Update (17 January)

We are continuing to work on a solution with our partners to allow PC players who own HITMAN 1 or HITMAN 2 to import locations from those games into HITMAN 3 at no additional cost. We can guarantee that players will NOT need to repurchase the games.

Until we roll that out in the coming weeks, the HITMAN 1 GOTY Access Pass will be free to own for all PC players who pre-purchase or purchase HITMAN 3 in the first 10 days after release.

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-3-pre-launch-guide/

1 Like

Issue is with Xbox I really don’t get these forum’s why I need this reply to be 20 and I can’t tell if I have replied

It is to prevent someone that may spam meaningless messages on the forum.

Anyway, since you said you’re on Xbox, you might want to check out this thread instead, perhaps it will have some solutions for you.