HITMAN 3 announcements

There is one way to play Hitman and that way is whatever way involves you having fun.

7 Likes

Thats why I put it into “”. Its a joke, and I thought it was funny, and when someone asks me what the wrong way would be, Id say them this.

At least I wouldnt recommend them doing that if thats their first Hitman experience, as they would miss out alot of the stuff that makes HItman good, while they would be fronted with what makes Hitman bad. (Gunplay, Combat AI)

1 Like

Fair enough perspective, but I honestly don’t think Hitman’s combat is that bad at all. I mean it incentivizes stealth by being hard to run and gun with, like Splinter Cell, but… on PC anyway… you can have a good time getting headshots and hiding around corners before ambushing guys and stuff. I’ve had a good time doing that many times before even if it’s not my main way to play at all.

1 Like

Oh, you did get a „thug“ rating? Ive not seen that yet.

1 Like

Nah, the “wrong” way is killing a target, moving on to the next level and claiming that this game lacks content.

15 Likes

When the game was released I had only downloaded H3.
If I download H1 Complete first season now, will it download another 60 GB of H1?

This game is like a fine wine. You just do not gulp a glassful.

If you download H1 itself (not the H3 access pass) you download and install a whole other game.

If you download H1 access pass for H3 you probably download almost nothing as the levels are already in the H3 installation, you only get them unlocked.

5 Likes

Do I have to purchase Access passes on Epic for H1 also? I thought it was free. Only H2 access pas was 80% off which IOI later said it will be free.
I own H1 H2 top tier editions on steam.
At the moment I do not want to transfer progress of H1,H2 from steam, but want to play H1 in H3?
What do I need to do?

Due a weird reason you only see the -100% notice at checkout. Try to buy the Access Pass of H1 and where you confirm the order you should be shown that you pay nothing actually.

BUT there might be an issue:

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-3-pre-launch-guide/
PC (Epic): If you pre-purchase or purchase HITMAN 3 on EGS within the first 10 days of launch, you will be granted the HITMAN 1 GOTY Access Pass for no additional charge. In addition, if you own or redeemed a free copy of HITMAN – The Complete First Season on EGS when it was available for free, you will be able to download this Access Pass at any time after purchasing HITMAN 3.

The first 10 days are over today. I don’t know if there is still a discount, but possibly you don’t get it for free now. Please tell us here what it is.

However, this might be adressed by IO and EGS since the EGS intends you don’t have to pay for content you own on Steam. So if you cannot get H1 for free anymore within the shop, you might want to wait for a definitive answer to this.

2 Likes

It shows I already own H1 GOTY.
My question was, if I select install H1 GOTY will it download 60 GB H1 or is it already downloaded in 60 GB H3?

Like I said earlier, no, all content should be already part of your H3 installation.

3 Likes

Thanks. I was worried it would make game go in H1 download mode and I would not be able to play it till tomorrow due to slow download speed.

Also Trinity pack keeps deselecting itself even if I turn it on, and won’t download. I had preordered the game so it should be available right?

it does that, should still be ingame selected or not.

I do not have 3 blood money themed suits in my suit inventory.

Play the goddamn escalations

My bad. If I only knew they were locked behind goddamn escalations. I hate escalations even more now.

What are the 3 Blood Money suits?
If you’re talking about the Deluxe Suits, then only one of them is from Blood Money.
And yes, you need to play and complete the Deluxe Escalations to unlock the Deluxe Suits and Items.

You don’t have to finish them, you only have to play them once.

I’m assuming he’s talking about the deluxe edition ones.