HITMAN 3 announcements

Nah I was just joking coz The Farewell is so spectacular. They didn’t have lot work with, don’t blame them for that. Plus A Bitter Pill is probs the best one of the lot :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

They were so bad even I made better stuff for free with a text editor :S

Half of A Bitter Pill’s problem was just gameplay choices they made, like leaving doors unlocked and not having cameras on this apparent high tech security house.
Also extremely weird Dartmoor has no cameras either while we’re at it, they should really add them in a patch at least for Master mode

Anyway, I digress…

Pretty much this thread is pointless until a roadmap or the DLC is announced?

6 Likes

Pretty much useless, DLC will probably get it’s own thread, and IIRC wasn’t a new thread made for every HITMAN 2™ roadmap on the old forum?

2 Likes

Yeah, iirc in Bitter Pill you can just walk right in the basement and turn off security, making the whole point of the changes… well, pointless. Would have been a cool challenge if they made the house literally almost impossible to get into, but alas.

3 Likes

ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT ROADMAP? Or just me cares about

1 Like

It will appear on main menu. Nothing yet.

2 Likes

No, IO haven’t said anything about it yet. And yeah we care, but just have to be patient

3 Likes

Man, we still don’t have our Steam H2 inside Epic HIII. I need to wear 47’s new raincoat in Haven Island for the storm.

1 Like

And? What is the meaning this jajajs I don’t need there either but have 22 locations, looks like ofensive Facebook comment from the one who believe the earth is not like this :earth_asia:

Thank you mate , I hope they do the same as last year

I find it so strange that Jacob wasn’t given another level after Paris (unless I am blind or he left IO after season 1). In terms of purely mechanical game design, Paris is the best map of the trilogy by a mile.

1 Like

Yeah, hopefully it won’t be too long til us Steam owners can get H2 into H3. I guess it gives me time to get full mastery on all of my Hitman 1 levels again, but still, slightly annoying not to have some of my items like the EMP chain from Hitman 2.

5 Likes

Well he clearly impressed someone, because he ended up being the director of Hitman 2 :wink:

4 Likes

32 Likes

bruh

2 Likes
8 Likes

Clemens looking fresh in that hoodie ngl.

1 Like

18 Likes

HITMAN 2 Silent Assassin Represent.

6 Likes

Sorry cake. I know we both have IV vials strapped to ourselves for IOI news. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes