HITMAN 3 announcements

A Danish News article regarding H3 have revealed that H3 have been doing very well.

På dag et er vi på vej til at ramme index 200. Det vil sige, at vi ser ud til at sælge 100 procent flere spil, end vi har budgetteret med, så det ser rigtig godt ud, lyder det fra en glad Hakan Abrak.

On day one we are on our way to hit index 200. Meaning that, we are on our way to selling 100 percent more games, than we have budgeted with. It looks very promising, states a happy Hakan Abrak.

11 Likes

I hope this means they’re gonna take care about Hitman 3 after launch and gives some sweet DLC at any moment

11 Likes

I don’t believe that IO got any DLC in the works, unlike H2. That said I would love for that to be the case, but I don’t think they will explore what comes after the story concludes, before the next entry into the series. I’m just glad that with the rocky start this trilogy had, it’s beginning to change for the better.

3 Likes

I’m always saying the same, if they put some bonus missions out of the story i’m ok with that, so they can be non-canon or flashbacks or just be set in the past and that’s it, people will sure buy something like that if it’s cool

2 Likes

Guys wouldn’t get to excited about new additional content when they can’t even keep the servers up for a day before they come crashing down again :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Well it’s hardly the same, it’s not like IO employee are Swiss army Knifes who can do everything. Taking care of a server and creating levels and so on are not done by the same people.

6 Likes

I want to take gameplay screenshots inclusive of the UI for some comparisons.

As the Epic client doesn’t have this functionality, is there any program (outside of Ansel, which I don’t think can?) that can do this?

Is opening through Steam and using it’s F12 screenshot feature possible, has anyone tried without issue?

You can take a screenshot in Windows with Alt+Print Screen and paste it into Paint to save it as a .png file. It would be preferred if EGS had a built in screenshot function however. :stuck_out_tongue:

You need to hit Alt? I just press Print screen on its own lel

2 Likes

Can I play hitman 3 access pack 1 and 2 without having hitman 3? I can download them for free even if I don’t have hitman 3

You can’t. Add-ons require the main game to be playable.

3 Likes

So what exactly is this thread going to be used for now that the game is out? If there’s any roadmaps or major announcements, don’t they get their own thread?

I always saw it as a “Hitman 3 General” thread

3 Likes

Hey fellas, any updates on how to get the digital artbook and soundtracks on EGS?

I’ve already made this question but forgot about any answer: In Hitman 2016 and Hitman 2, when did the post-launch content began to appear? I know we’re only 3 days after launch, but somehow i’m starting to worry the Hitman 3 experience will not go further

1 Like

I think we know there won’t be any big dlc mission or maps, but we will see ET’s and escalations.

I still believe like a dumb kid they will release some time a bonus mission DLC or something. I have to believe.

5 Likes

Post-launch content started a month after launch

9 Likes

There was one before that with the first santa fortuna escalation and the undying

3 Likes

Ah, well I’m pretty sure their first H2 roadmap was in December.

1 Like