HITMAN 3 announcements

The comments are usually alright but they’re not filled with the smartest of people. Usually just the same five jokes about the fish or the clown suit or hitting someone with the homing briefcase.

1 Like

Not the file, the shirt…

Ahh, that’s hard to see.
Will try it on TV.

Edit: I got a better view. The first letter is :face_with_monocle:… E.
Web capture_3-3-2021_212359_yongsubsong.com

@Travis_IOI any easier-to-see clues you might want to share…? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :pray:

Is it Tommy Clemenza?

13 Likes

This level of detail :o

11 Likes

One of my favorite characters and scenes, to be sure.

One of a kind…

It’s hard to call the first word “Tommy”. It’s kind of like “El”.

Damn this is some smash bros content right here

#BEH?
BERLIN: EVERYONE is HERE!

Definitely, definitely… totally. #47forSmash

7 Likes

I was going off intuition, but I went back to try and upscale it.

Dunno how this image will look here after uploading, but here’s my best guess - if you dont zoom in too far the letters still kind of look like letters, and you can make out Clemenza pretty well. Other than “Tommy”, not sure what else the beginning could say other than like “Sartoria”.
Edit: I think I can see two M’s as well.

2 Likes

As you said, it’s been there from the start.

In fact, IOI really loves lens flares in their Locations images.
Open up Hitman 3 and scroll through the destinations tab. You’ll be able to find at least one Lens Flare on the edge of every Location image, either horizontally, or vertically. It’s a lot lol.

1 Like

This is the Sanguine logo. I’m right?

I want the game to release everywhere and for everyone to play it, but I can’t abide complaining about things that will not change. Beyond just making you feel better, it isn’t productive. That particular joke got way too old way too fast. I secretly suspect that a lot of the people who swore they’d wait the full year bought it on Epic anyway and just didn’t tell anyone.

Remember, the squeaky wheel may get the grease, but it’s also usually the first one to get replaced.

2 Likes

Hah I read ET not as in Elusive Target but as in ET the Extra Terrestrial, then thought maybe he can exit the mission on the roof in the bicycle basket :grinning:

I’m currently trying to use AI upscalers/enhancers to try and sort out what the lettering on 47’s white shirt is.

This one kinda looked like BMMoney or something

Could someone try uploading a snip of the shirt here? AI Image Upscaler - Enlarge Images & Photos Online for Free

You can only upscale three images for free and I’m all out of credits, but I know from past attempts it’s really good at unblurring stuff. I’m trying all sort of edits to darken the letters and stuff but it’s really blurry.

2 Likes

Someone leaked the last deluxe edition escalation. To be honest it’s cool to get these items what I saw, but It makes me not happy, because I know that the melee weapons will have the same animation like always. And Hitman WoA has not much blood any more like in Blood Money, so I don’t care. Even in Blood Money most of the melee weapons have different animations. I don’t know why IOI didn’t make different animations.

Edit: The suit and melee weapons are from Hitman: Contracts. I do not want spoil much more.

And the leak looks 80% real.

Used the website.
result is a joke:

3 Likes

Lol, did you use it on one of my images or the original?

Ones I took myself. Out of credit so can’t use yours.

2 Likes

new Displates if anybody here is into them. actual original art too, which is surprising

my two favorites out of the new collection

11 Likes

Everytime IO Tweets about these and even more so when they offer a discount my bank balance takes a beating :joy: their pieces are fantastic.

On another note anyone know when we should expect March Roadmap?

3 Likes