Does she look like Diana?

17 Likes

That’s actually really good! But wrong thread :wink:

5 Likes

Probably the final deluxe escalation.

But whats #BEH?:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Best Elusive Hero - Faba on dancefloor :thinking:

13 Likes

So is everyone gonna ignore the UFO beam on the new post.

edit: turns out it was there originally whoops.

1 Like

On a second thought, im with you. That and the easter posters in berlin makes sense. 30.03 then.

I read that in my mind with Greys voice.

Damn Hopkins youre an awesome voice actor.

Maybe something to do with that pig graffity?

Berlin Easter Hunt is plausible, It could very well line up with an easter themed content. Ostern means easter.

24 Likes

“What’s next for #Hitman 3?”
Well, let me guess: it has something to do with the 320 flyers that appeared out of nowhere in Berlin :joy:

I think the “look in the shadows” is probably just an effect phrase and there’s nothing literally in the shadows, but #BEH is indeed most likely BerlinEasterHunt.

The Easter event is probably free for all while Deluxe owners will have the extra Berlin escalation.

19 Likes

If this is a thematic version of the map, then I hope it will not be limited in time.

4 Likes

Let’s hope, that would be really cool.

I think everyone is chomping at the bit to see Elusive Targets on H3 levels :wink:

1 Like

Indeed, Travis must be behind this tweet, it’s his favorite sentence from the first WOA trailer. He uses this effect phrase quite frequently.

https://youtu.be/AkrUJJgQAaY

9 Likes

I started looking for mute buttons because of that. Remember when we were like a week away from release and there were all these “funny” comments about how the release was really still a year away due to the likely Steam release?

I still morbidly hope that they never release the game on Steam just to spite people - not really, but I would get a perverse giggle out of it.

3 Likes

Guilty as charged.

I did almost all of the research and references/easter eggs for that trailer, so I heard it so many times.

Some of them you probably can’t even see unless you’re running 8K resolution. Try and tell me what’s written on the label of the white shirt of the ‘resources’ frames. :wink:

29 Likes
2 Likes

Escalation released on 30th March?

30th March is a tuesday, making reasonable this hypothesis.

It’s “Up the Villa”, isn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t see in 1080p :joy:

@cake941 I need your neural network.

2 Likes