HITMAN 3 announcements

So that guy in the video essentially made a video for nothing? That’s actually pretty funny.

I just (I will not watch them) that someone has uploaded this entire games mission briefings. If anyone is interested, I don’t wanna spoil myself so I won’t watch them. :stuck_out_tongue:

is pre load tomorrow i heard it would be around the 16th or 17th

Preload starts on the 18th for PlayStation…always 48 hours before release. Not sure about Epic or Xbox.

2 Likes

I have a rather mundane question.

I currently have H2 installed on PS4, with the Legacy pack and all the optional extras. I originally bought HITMAN on disc for PS4.

When I go onto my IO account, the only thing listed under “Registered Products” is H2. Is this normal? Or should the Legacy Pack and all the DLC show as well?

Thanks folks for any advice. :slight_smile:

Shows the same for me and I too own every last bit of content released for Hitman 2016 and Hitman 2. But as long as your PSN account has all associated content licenses I don’t anticipate any issues. I had no issues redeeming the Hitman 2016 GOTY pack for Hitman 2 even thought my iOi account only shows the base game.

3 Likes

I just checked my IOI account.
I have Hitman GOTY (digital) & Hitman2 Gold (disc) with Legacy installed , only H1&H2 are registered.

I guess everything will be fine when we claim the GOTY Access Pass + H2 Gold Access Pass on H3…

2 Likes

Same for me only H2 is linked with my IOI account

1 Like

That makes sense, I suppose. :slight_smile: I don’t have PSN - isn’t that for people who want to play multiplayer games? - so my theory was that IOI’s only mentioning H2 was due to it essentially containing H1.

No…you can’t not have a PSN account if you play Hitman games as you need to be online…which is free as long as it’s not a multiplayer game. What you are talking about is PS+ which is entirely different and that has to do with multiplayer and so on. But you can’t not have a PSN account if you want to play Hitman…without a PSN account you literally cannot get patches for the game, unlock items in the game, down load DLC for the game, etc.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s normal I think to redeem it you just have to have them in your library.

1 Like

Ahhhh! Thank you for the clarification. :slight_smile:

Day One Patch is 13-15 GB according to this article.

6 Likes

Happy it’s not to big

Oooooh yeah. Looks like my game is arriving tomorrow… Just got mail from post service saying has been sent, arrives tuesday…

2 Likes

The main cast is live right now. :red_circle:

Jane Perry also worked on Cyberpunk 2077.

10 Likes

But lets not hold that against her :grin:

8 Likes

The PlayStation preload is a-go!

5 Likes

In other waiting-esque news…

https://youtu.be/1a2SBO_q66o

30 Likes

This is a really fast internet connection

9 Likes