HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Platform: Xbox Series X

I’m not sure if it is a bug, but I noticed that the sapienza challenge list has many duplicates of piano man, hold my hair, straight shot, someone could hurt themselves, and some others as well.

I also noticed some challenges will not unlock even after completing the requirements for them such as the showstopper challenge in Paris.

You’re probably seeing the separate challenges for World of Tomorrow, The Icon, Landslide and The Author. They each have their own set of Versatile Assassin challenges, so four versions of each show up on the main Sapienza page.

3 Likes

The cocaine brick is destroyed after submitting Delgado, avoiding obtaining the relevant challenge:(One Kilo Brick).

1 Like

PS5
Dubai

At the point where the assassin is that you can disguise yourself as a meet with Carl, where he is found standing by the frisk point, there are two walls each with a small potted plant in front of them. These walls are not solid and 47 can walk through them.

Platform: PC EGS
Description:
Even after patch several achievements and challenges are broken.

Nothing as it seems challenge in Dartmoor still can’t be unlocked.
Shortcut: Facility Elevator Shaft challenge in Chongqing still won’t unlock though the shortcut itself is open.

Icebreaker achievement in EGS still wont unlock though all story missions in Chongqing are finished.
Silent Sniper achievement in EGS is broken. I’ve got SA rating in Himmelstein two times today, but no achievement.

1 Like

I also have this issue, I’ve also seen others mentioning it on other sniper maps and after thorough investigation, I believe this is caused by the leaderboards. The leaderboard for Siberia refuses to load for me and at the end of the mission I always get an error and am forced offline, losing all XP gain in the process permanently locking me at 14/20 mastery.

Platform: PS4
Steps to reproduce:
1: Start Hitman 3
2: Check Siberia leaderboards which don’t load
3: Play through the Siberia level (Silently or just shoot both targets, start the riot and sit there, results are the same)
4: Get an error as soon as your score should be shown on screen and forced into offline mode.

As you can see this issue isn’t just for a few players and seems rather major, yet hasn’t been mentioned at all so just wanted to repost it so it doesn’t end up under the radar.

2 Likes

Platform: PC

There continues to be bugs in Contracts mode in Berlin, where doing the proper kill method isn’t properly registered in the objectives menu. Previously, it was poisoning Lowenthal’s food delivery doesn’t count as a poison kill.

This time, falling objects aren’t properly registered. I made a contract to eliminate 5 targets with the 5 bags of bricks, but sometimes the kill method isn’t registered on 1 or 2 of the targets, even when they were killed with a falling bag of bricks. The problem seems to occur if I kill them in a “distracted” or “alerted” mode, but the kill method usually registers correct if the target is in their default state.

See video below for an example of the problem. You can clearly see the bag of bricks falling on the target, yet the menu screens shows a red X for the elimination method, despite the correct elimination method being used.

1 Like

Platform: PC, Epic Games (digital) - Deluxe Edition

Description: DISCOVER DARTMOOR challenge does not pop for me. I´m stuck at 21/22 and I just can´t complete it. There is a bug involving the library location. It´s been like this since January. I´ve visited the location many times, complete the mission…nothing. Last patch did not change anything for me. I have never played the “Contract Creation” mode, I discover all of the locations in story missions.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the Dartmoor mission
  2. Visit the library
  3. Complete the mission
  4. Challenge does not pop

Frequency: Everytime

Here is what I see in the game (the marker is off and library is not listed on the map):

Not a bug.

There’s a secret that you’re missing. Without completely giving it away - maybe you should grab the cane from Emma’s room…

But if you want a spoiler, there is a switch than opens a secret door on the floor pretty much where your arrow pointing up is against the wall.

3 Likes

Thank you! Now I feel stupid :smile:. I took the cane, opened the secret room a found the last location…it´s the secret room, not the library. The challenge was immediately unlocked.

I am sorry for wasting your time, I really thought this was a bug. It´s just weird the world “library” is not written on the map.

1 Like

Yep. I got the same issue with the Full House trophy in Dartmoor. Every missions completed, but it won´t pop up. Because of this, I can´t get the Platinum trophy either…

Nice…A little reminding is always in place:)

That was awesome post for you! Maybe someone at ioi will read this and these things goes forward very soon. Or are we getting just another suit instead:)

1 Like

Oh my god what a game breaking bug :sleeping:

1 Like

Platform: PS5 - Deluxe Edition

Description: The music often stops when I enter a room. You can especially see it with the music when you have to exit the mission : once you change room, the music stops

Frequency: On every run I make, the music stops at least once. It can be quite annoying in Paris for example where the catwalk music stops and ruin the ambiance of the fashion show

This bug was already present when the game comes out but the last patch didn’t correct it

Platform: PS5 Digital

Description: Trophies not unlocking after meeting the requirements.

*For the Ripe for the Picking trophy, I’ve done everything but still doesn’t unlock.

Thank you good sir. Very kind of you and will provide feedback later today

Ok so I tried to place the coin, but Lei was the one who sees it and pick it up instead of him. Also, Hush will refuse to leave the chair no matter what I do, so there’s that

Oh ok yeah I got it now. Thank you for pointing that out.

1 Like

After yesterday’s update to game version 3.11, this bug is still present.