HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

Correct. I am just fulfilling a promise I made at the top of my topics to post all bugs here as well. The game version listed marks the last time I could confirm the bug and/or issue existed. :+1:

1 Like

Yes, we have update 3.180 now. It takes a considerable amount of time for me to test every single entry in those topic threads so they are indeed behind.

No one is claiming the game has not received an update. It just takes a ton of time and effort to re-test and update those threads. :+1:

PS5

In Isle of Sgail, Level 1, Stronghold showroom across from the TV set, if you hide bodies in the recess area near ladder going down, in area next to the bathroom separated by walls, NPCs can see the bodies through the walls of the bathroom into the recess area (approximately the wall spanning the black and yellow exclamation points).

2 Likes

High End gaming PC

Berlin

The Lust Assignation - Level 1 -
Major glitch. The safe doesnt always appear in the in the upstairs designated location - I have restarted the mission and the actual game numerous times - I would love to take a quick video show someone - Its Bizzare. I have been playing World of assassination for 1 year now on my insane Gaming PC without a hiccup - Runs beautifully and I am hooked. However, this one glitch is driving me insane. The safe is gone… Nowhere to be found!!! Is this a known issue?

Thank you

Kyle

If you try to share your PC specs, this is a very bad way to do that in a thread like this.
Either provide full specs or simply put bug report ignoring this useless line

1 Like

There are 12 possible locations for the safes, with six being chosen at random to actually have one in each run. Is that what you’re (not) seeing?

Issue resolved…My bad,

Thank you

Kyle

1 Like

Every single time this happens, I say to myself that I’ll report it, but I never do because I lack the evidence for it, but it just happened again, and it’s happened to me probably a dozen times, across platforms but mostly on PS4, and so here you have it:

Platform: PS4 mostly but it has happened on XBOX SS
Digital

Description: The game will crash when I’m crouching around and I place an item on the ground.

Steps to reproduce: Random. I have noticed that when crouching around, often but not exclusively when i’m moving quickly, I place an item on the ground and the game crashes. It crashes instantly during/after the placement of the item (as in, the item appears on the ground, the sound briefly happens, the animation doesn’t finish, and the game crashes).

Any videos or images that will help explain the issue: I wish I could but this is a totally random occurence and I’m not filming ahead of time nor can I capture video on PS4 after a game has been exited.

3 Likes

Platform:
PS5 and XBOX digital

Description:
”KRONSTADT IOI-1998X SURROUND EARPHONES” does not display images when played offline

Steps to reproduce:

1. launch the game offline.
  2. Select the appropriate stage.
  3. Select “KRONSTADT IOI-1998X SURROUND EARPHONES” for planning.
  4. The image of “KRONSTADT IOI-1998X SURROUND EARPHONES” is not displayed for a long time.

Frequency:
Always.

Reference:

Translated at DeepL.

2 Likes

Deleting saves doesn’t fix it for me, the crashing still occurs.

Platform: PC
Map: Untouchable
Issue: In Casual mode it is illegal for the Providence Office Guard to hold any weapons
Solution: This can be fixed by adding Keyword_Prof_Class_Guard_Heavy to the Bodyguard outfit in outfits_wolverine.brick

EDIT: Turns out I posted this last year, still not fixed evidently.

6 Likes

Steam
Dubai - The Ascensionist

After the first line in this particular exchange, the characters seemingly experience a Freaky Friday-type body swap.

Also in this same Elusive Target, if you KO Chuck (the guy she gives a tour to) - this triggers her escape, which in turn triggers the “Target is Escaping” appearing underneath the eliminate objective. The game grants 10XP for completing an objective when this “Target is Escaping” text appears. Presumably a hidden objective used to activate the escape “objective”.

6 Likes

PLEASE HELP

Platform: Xbox One digital

Description: cannot pickup the fuel cell in the garage. there is no prompt

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game
  2. Load freelancer
  3. go to the garage
  4. Try to equip the fuel cell

Frequency: was able to do it one time, but no idea what I did… the prompt never appears anymore, but fuel cell is highlighted

Attach

notice the prompts for placing the fuel cell and opening the garage

same thing happens with the scapal in the infirmary

3 Likes

seems like this bug reporting thread is dead AF

1 Like

In Chonqing map, there is a dramatic drop in frame rate in the outside rain on PS4. It appears that there is very little memory buffer, since I have had multiple games in a row, suddenly quit on me in Chonqing, at exactly the same point when I am in the rain, and at the supplier who is in the rain, when I am buy too many things from the supplier. It seems that the game crashes when I buy the third item from the supplier everytime.

1 Like

“Water Gates”

Platform: All the platforms.

Description:

1. In Hokkaido, there is no interaction with any NPC positioned on the edge of the pond in the hospital garden.

2. In Dartmoor, some of the water regions are not considered as a Killing Box, especially the ponds in the Dartmoor garden.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start the game.
  2. Load the Hokkaido/Dartmoor mission.
  3. Pacify any NPC and drag it near the water.
  4. Try to knock it into the water.

Frequency: Always.

Attach:

1. Hokkaido: https://youtu.be/4E5QL3gIMNA

[ps. Please fix the Hokkaido Map. (Image from @Count.Rushmore )]

1. Dartmoor: https://youtu.be/mfLtsHhSKbo

3 Likes

Steam
Paris in Freelancer

When playing Paris in Freelancer, the indicator for the exit in the basement is incorrectly showing on the full map as being one floor above on Level 1 in the middle of The Grand Hall. It’s actually one floor below this.

5 Likes

Platform: PC definitely, not aware of others

Location: The Disruptor mission, Isle of Sgail, Arcade definitely, didn’t check in ET.

Description: There is a pineapple in the air in the introduction when you start in the Keep… as well as two unknown objects

Step to reproduce: enter the Arcade the Ostentatious and choose Keep as starting point.

Frequency: every time, reloading didn’t help

5 Likes

PS5

The game completely crashed immediately after buying the Disruptor Pack from the in-game menu. lol.

3 Likes