HITMAN 3 - Bug Report Thread

PS5
Unable to unlock the Remote Semtex MkIII and the Sieger 300 Sniper Case as I accidentally completed these challenges before the February patch when the game was counting each run as a contract. The challenges are already marked as complete, so I’m now unable to unlock the items attached to them.

6 Likes

But gladly we got ioi GREED :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

If you want to kill 6 targets, try contract ID: 2-31-3319056-85…

Agent 47 holds the various Easter Eggs in the Berlin Egg Hunt with the incorrect animation. He runs with them like he’s holding a briefcase instead of the typical animation used when holding throwable one-handed items.

I’m in the same boat I’ve completed 40 contracts and missing sieger 300 sniper case and remote semtex mkIII, ps5 also.

5 Likes

Ps5
Also Missing sieger 300 case and remote semtex III
Missing from completing contracts track 2, tier 3 & 4.

3 Likes

Same problem since March 30 patch, same configuration (Nvidia 2080 GTX). Constant frame-drops and stuttering. Tried everything, nothing helps. IO should fix it.

3 Likes

Platform: PC, digital deluxe edition

Frequency: Always

1. The landside mission. Achievements with electricity on stage and urinating on a monument do not count towards progress when completed.
  2. The mission is the Highlight of the program. An achievement with a light equipment drop is not counted in the progress.
  3. The Three-headed Serpent mission. George Franco does not want to approach the machine for processing cocaine, as a result, it is impossible to perform the appropriate achievement.

Every second mission has bugs and problems. Either the character goes around the route and does not get into the achievement conditions, or by fulfilling the achievement conditions - it does not count, or the shadows work randomly .
I believe that first you need to put in order the already sold material, and only then do the development of new content “7 sins”. Now it turns out that they sold 3 parts, and no one cares what quality they are.

Thanks Frank. Definitely seems to be a common issue. Hope it gets sorted.

1 Like

Platform: PC (Epic), digital Deluxe Edition
Game Version: 3.20.0
Server Version: 8.3.0

_Issue 1: Achievement
Frequency: always since launch
Description: Achievement Shortcut Killer don’t pop up, even after the latest update which is surprising as the fix is included in the patch notes. However as I understand I’m definitely not the only user experiencing this.

_Issue 2: Frame Drops
Frequency: since patch 3.20.0
Description: As other users are reporting I’m experiencing frame drops and stuttering (my GPU is a RX 5700 XT)

reason for edit: the achievement Rise Up popped when I loaded up the Dubai story level (not the Greedy Escalation DLC) hopefully this is helpful to other users

2 Likes

Platform: PC

Frequency: Always

I have completed 30 featured contracts and should have the Sieger 300 Sniper Case but it is missing from my inventory.

3 Likes

Ps5
I have the same problem aswell but i am missing remote semtex mkIII aswell as sniper case.

1 Like

digital

Description: im level 20 mastery in Dubai but mastery level 2 unlocks (atrium start and snowglobe) are not unlocked

Steps to reproduce:

1. installed Hitman 3
  2. Started Hitman 3 to make a profile and then exit the game
  3. Did the Hitman 2 transfer to hitman 3 and the site said complete
  4. started playing hitman 3 Dubai
  5. after 30 minutes playing servers crashed and was booted back to menu
  6. servers came back online and i saw that mastery had bean reset but the challenges did not
  7. so now i leveled up my mastery to 20 and i got all mastery unlocks except mastery 2 unlocks snowglobe and atrium start
  8. mastery 2 are still locked

Platform: PS4
Location: Marrakesh (House built on sand) Hitman 3 Legacy map
The electric boogie challenge won’t unlock

In Marrakesh there is still a bug: the prisoner has not the bag on the head

I have a similar issue with Featured Contracts, Track 1, Tier 5.
Check out the length of the “bar” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Console: Xbox One S
(Used dropdown bars as there’s a lot of screenshots)

Description: NPCs Tammara McWaters, Clarice Huttingdon and Lady [I forgot to take a screenshot, so I don’t have the first name] Mendoza all have contract mode photos that don’t match their character. Photos posted in respective order, with Lady Mendoza only having an in-level screenshot.

Description: One type of woman NPC has a seam in her neck that can be seen in their contract mode images. This lady also applies skincare products down to the neck it appears, as the texture used is smoother for that area compared to the rest of the body.
b6

Platform: ps4
Trophy “Shortcut Killer” has not unlocked after March 30 update. Even thought it said it would.I have unlocked every shortcut in the game but no trophy and Platinum since January.

2 Likes

Version: 3.20.0
Every Location
HDR still not working. I noticed that the brightness slider isnt working. Upping or lowering doesnt change peak brightness and it remains the same ingame. The gamma box in the menu is reacting though.

Things I tried with no success on latest Windows 10 version and RTX3080:
tested the last 4 released nvidia drivers
GeForce Experience on/off
Turn on Windows HDR prior to start game; setting brightness to max
reinstalled game
resetted game config (deleted registry entries)
deleted game cache, direct x cache

PS: i also got stutters since the 3.20 update. before it was butter smooth all the time.

2 Likes

I feel your pain. I’m in the same boat. Here’s hoping next patch actually fixes it.

1 Like