Hitman 3 Carry Over 99% (Requiem Pack) [Known issue]

Currently, IOI is inverstigating on it. We must be patient and waiting for an eventual update about it.

1 Like
Will you be disappointed if Requiem pack doesnā€™t return?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

I voted yes! Who doesnā€™t want a 3rd white rubber duck? :joy: I just like the pistol.

3 Likes

Well I had the pack up until tonight, now gone.

At least @ioi_lukasz got my H2 maps back! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

what really can i get those maps too lol each time i launch the game i hope theyll be there

I donā€™t have the requiem pack either. I bought the requiem pack (5$) ā€¦ didnā€™t get it as a pre order bonus if that makes any difference

It think it was added to the H1 GOTY pack for Hitman 2 for free. Anyone who buys or owns the GOTY access pack for Hitman 3 should receive the requiem suit. It is a known issue by ioi so it will be resolved eventually.

Ahh this makes sense, I couldnā€™t pinpoint how it was carried over into Hitman 2, youā€™re saying it was transferred with the GOTY legacy when claimed through H2?

Iā€™m missing it as well, that and the entire GOTY content :joy:

I know IOI are onto it though.

Does anyone still have the Raven Suit?

I know for a fact it was in the game at one point, categorised under the ā€œtactical suitsā€, but it disappeared now for me. Iā€™m on Xbox.

If you had the requiem dlc either through purchase or CE from Hitman 1 or (I think cause I didnā€™t buy it for H2 cause I already had H1 complete) the H1 GOTY pack you got the requiem items in H2. As described on the microsoft store, the requiem dlc (from 2016) was compatible with H1&2 but not 3. It seems that itā€™s a compatibility issue affected by every platform.

1 Like

If something is missing you should try deleting your game files and reinstalling the game, itā€™s the only viable solution right now that can work but not a guarantee. And also donā€™t launch the game until itā€™s fully downloaded.

1 Like

So the Requiem pack wasnā€™t compatible with PS5? Will it get patched back into our transfers into hitman 3?

3 Likes

Pretty sure I had the Requiem pack after I originally imported but itā€™s gone now. Weird.

1 Like

Soā€¦ Who DOES have the Requiem pack now? Anyone? Noone? And have the people who were missing other items (Collectors/Executive pack and Winter Sports) fixed that?

Some people seem to have said online that deleting your DLC and/or your entire game fixes this issue. Has this worked for anyone (if so what format) or is this just someone incorrectly guessing how to fix a known issue?

I am on PS4 and while I can view all downloaded DLC from the storage > applications > Hitman 3 page, I donā€™t seem to be able to remove it from there, ingame or via the store page. I guess if I were to delete, Iā€™d be deleting everything, and Iā€™m reluctant to do that based on someoneā€™s unproven guess if a patch from IOI is in the worksā€¦

Unfortunately we PS4 owners canā€™t delete DLCā€™s, we have to delete everything and then just install what we want.

Iā€™m not sure deleting everything would even fix it, everybody is missing this pack, so Iā€™m going to wait for a patch.

Right. Thatā€™s what I thought. I may be going mad, but I think I had the Requiem pack when I very first transferred everything (suit, chromeballer, pale duck) but it has gone now. Maybe Iā€™m going mad and Iā€™m just remembering my inventory of H2 prior to the transferā€¦ On that note, did we used to have the ice ax as part of the winter sports pack? I see its in the escalation track now but some of the stuff I have yet to earn in there is already unlocked for me because I earned it in H2ā€¦

1 Like

The Ice Axe is a new item. It wasnā€™t part of the Winter Sports Pack.

3 Likes

Correct, this also confused me at first but soon realised that it was the ice pick that was included within the Winter Sports Pack.

@Moribundman yeah unfortunately I donā€™t think anyone has their requiem pack yet, hoping they patch it soon.

2 Likes