Hitman 3 DLC in the Works

My DLC Ideas/Wishlist:

1. Bring Back Holiday Hoarders.
  2. A lot of people want Dartmoor at Halloween. I would want it to take place post main story so the ghost of the target from said mission could haunt the map. I’d mention her name but I don’t know how to do a spoiler tag.
  3. A Whittleton Creek Christmas mission that takes place either before the target from said mission moved in or after his death. Again I don’t know how to do a spoiler tag. Maybe have an opportunity where you can disguise 47 as a Christmas caroler to gain access to the targets house.
  4. Haven Island either while it’s raining or during high tide.
4 Likes

I wanted to give a few suggestions for no. 2, so here’s my 2 cents:

1. Since the death of Alexa , the rest of the family has moved to some other place. A new family is living there celebrating Halloween. One or two of them are the targets and the family has been experiencing things like items being in different places after they return etc…

2. The ghost of Alexa can be seen roaming around the sitting room, the hallways and other places around the house and other ghost stuff…

I really believe there’s some potential in the idea and could make up for a Bonus Mission that takes place after the main mission.

13 Likes

Today i dreamt i was in a very very dark Mendoza at night, it was like a Sicario scene almost, and i was looking for some night vision glasses or something because it really was dark without any light. I was in the part of the Villa.

Dreams are giving me good DLC ideas, IO, so you know…

2 Likes

I thought of this, but having grown up in Florida I can say the Haven map is going for that pre-thunderstorm feel which is very unique, and nails it, so I don’t think it should really rain unless they change a lot of other aspects.

3 Likes

Looks snowy wherever Edwards is when Diana calls him.

1 Like

Yeah it looks like some sort of mountain range. I think it is the evil VR triangle we see in H2.

But it looks like a town on the left there. Maybe somewhere close to the Triangle?

It looks like some jagged peaks to me but I suppose it could be some mountain town.

I think that IOI can work on 2 additional maps with a small campaign like Patient Zero.

One map in an airport and another in a Ski Resort in order to be able to finish this trilogy in the best possible way.

They did it in 9 months with the Bank and Haven, Why couldn’t they do it again?

6 Likes

Becausse they’re glad they can finally put down the stress of developing this series and financial insecurity, now being their own boss and getting their hands on a new shiny toy that is James Bond it is likely most of the dev team has already closed the chapter on Hitman. .

3 Likes

They could work secretly on these additional maps without any pressure since they haven’t announced anything, and surprise us when they release the Steam version of the game in 1 year, that would be incredible

2 Likes

Since there’s no season pass despite a Deluxe Edition, I think a “World of Assassination Complete Edition” is our best chance for real bonus missions, Patient Zero style. Let’s cross our fingers.

2 Likes

Not quite true. They’ve announced there is no chance of new locations coming to H3.

3 Likes

If we are getting another Patient Zero style campaign they can cram it between Whittleton Creek and Ark Society’s time skip.

1 Like

Gah… No more Providence missions pls :smile:

1 Like

I’m going to happy with whatever IOI decide to do. I’m really hoping for a snowy Whittleton Creek now people have put that in my head though, or even a snowy Dartmoor :open_mouth::open_mouth:

1 Like

Sunny day in china or evening without rain
Must be
I hate the rain and too fps 20🤣

1 Like

Funnily enough im the opposite and hope they add more rain variations for maps like a rainy Mumbai morning or a stormy Dartmoor night.

13 Likes

To be fair they also made Absolution with a new voice actor for 47. They had recorded all the lines with William M; the fan base refused to pre order and got rather upset, and the decision was reversed at considerable cost and time crunch. My point is that they are in it to make money. I’m certainly not saying a new map or even a new level will happen, but if they think it is certain to make money and they have the ability to do it, then it might happen even if that means Io reverses an earlier choice.

8 Likes

What is your source on this? I only know of the interview with Forest Swartout Large, where she said:

“I think for now we are not looking at new maps like the bank and the island.”

Which to me doesn’t sound like “no chance of new locations”
“For now” and “no chance” are kinda different…
Certainly the success of H3 might have changed their plans.

16 Likes