Hitman 3 DLC in the Works

just hope in a snowy night whittleton creek, rainy night in santa fortuna and sunny china map or sunny isle of sgail.

11 Likes

A snowy Whittleton Creek as a bonus mission would be fun. Maybe sneak the Holiday Hoarder bandits in one of the houses as an Easter egg & for contracts mode.

5 Likes

Whatever they do, it needs to have contracts mode!

Also, based on files laying around in the game they’re looking at Santa Fortuna and Whittleton Creek

26 Likes

Fine by me, Hitman 3 have really good location/levels at least up to Berlin which I just finished, I would love to see DLC’s taking place in Dartmoor and Berlin, Berlin was a bit short mission in my opinion, so I would like to have more to do there, maybe bring the gas station to life as well.

3 Likes

@Silvereyes goes through the whole series, noting what maps would make for good bonus missions and what wouldn’t.

Doesn’t mention Hawke’s Bay even once.

Aww, it’s like everyone thinks Hawke’s Bay was a bonus tutorial mission and the real Hitman 2 starts in Miami. :sweat_smile:
HB has a lot of open space and potential for a wide variety of events someone could rent out the beach for. I’d be interested in that…

14 Likes

I would metaphorically kill for some kind of Hawke’s Bay house party level.That house is too nice to relegate to some kind of intermediary between a tutorial and full-on level

8 Likes

How exciting!
Theres a lot of unused potential in the maps we have. Proper Bonus Missions sounds good enough for me. Here are my ideas.

Colorado - a pumpkin festival on a sunny day
Hawkes Bay - a surfing contest
Whittleton Creek - a snowy christmas evening
Berlin - a weekly market during the day
Chongqing - some traditional chinese parade

However i would take @Kent ´s ski resort idea in a heartbeat over repurposed ones.

8 Likes

Bond Promotional Items in HITMAN 3?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

Nudist resort at the newly renovated Haven. No concealed items just a lot of tactfully placed newspapers, pineapples and one very suggestive model of the Sceptre :stuck_out_tongue:

28 Likes

Bananas everywhere.

6 Likes

I… Er…

32 Likes

There are no bad ideas in a brainstorming session.

But fine, I’ll keep this for my fanfic

19 Likes

14 Likes

The sacred texts :pray:

5 Likes

Would Diana be in attendance at this hypothetical resort? :eyes:

4 Likes

I actually don’t like the idea of new locations as DLC because that usually means less time devoted to making the extra stuff like escalations and ETs. For me knowing the ins and outs of level design is the fun of Hitman and the extra content and bonus stuff really elevated that by giving you reasons to flex your level design knowledge. I’d rather have new levels in a new game.

But I’m wondering if there will be a sunset on challenge packs. The two escalation tracks have definitely filled out the menu for each location so there’d only be an a spot for one or two per location. I suppose they could put all challenge packs into one track but I have a feeling they’ll focus more on escalations. Which is a shame because while I rate challenge packs the least of the live content they do help make mastery much easier to do and I like the themed unlocks. But half the shit you do in them could just be an escalation objective.

Bonus missions are gonna be great. I think Chongqing would greatly benefit from using the streets, Dartmoor from using its outdoors and Berlin could use its gas station as a mini mission in itself. Maybe even just a particularly in-depth ET if they can’t add that much.

Also hoping for more tweaks to 2 like what happened to 1. Another exit in Hawke’s Bay and optional clues in Whittleton and then that game is perfect.

But one thing I’d like to see is a new mode or kind of live content. Nothing too ambitious but we’ve had escalations, ETs, bonus missions and challenge packs for 6 years now almost. The newest thing we’ve got to recontextualise the old level design is the defunct Ghost Mode and the bonus missions but worse that are special assignments. I’d like to see a new thing they could release every month. No ideas myself but maybe someone could spitball something here?

6 Likes

They doing Mumbai dirty again. Mumbai ET and proper slums bonus mission pls. Set it in the festival of colors. Use the scrapped DJ disguise. Make it rain!

Still though good picks, Whittleton Creek could use some expanding and Santa Fortuna didn’t use the caves for anything really and that could be cool.

BTW where can I read about this code or whatever that you’ve found?

Edit: ALSO I came up with an idea for a new kind of content: Sniper Assignments. Basically sniper missions like the Vector but for other maps. Hey, it’s something. Just an idea to get the ball rolling, I’d like to see what you come up with.

5 Likes

I mean, I guess. There is a lot of open space which you could do something with. I like Hawke’s Bay but can’t say that is the level I really want to revisit.

I guess I find the idea of a bonus mission in Hawke’s Bay a little weird, because from some of the suggestions I’ve seen for it, it seems like people would basically be building a new level using the empty beach.

5 Likes

I mean they do have the water tower overlooking Whittleton Creek already. I always figure with it’s fairly flat layout (like Colorado) it could make an easy transition to sniper level. Plus bushes/leaf piles, garage doors, and the creek are easy ways to hide bodies.

4 Likes

It’s not posted anywhere

There are two incomplete missions for both locations. Each has an “Outbreak” mission, other than that one in SF (Jaguar) where you have to destroy something and pacify someone (Sounds like an escalation I know, but the naming convention suggest it’s a mission), and WC mission just has you kill one target. Can’t find any more info beyond that

4 Likes