Hitman 3 Elusive Target Rewards

It’s a real shame how players don’t get rewarded for completing hitman 3 ets. at least for h2 and h2016 we got a different suit variant, but for hitman 3, nothing. It would be cool if we got some sort of suit for each location, or at least the et’s clothes.

As forum indicates it’s a controversial question.
Because Elusive Target can not be replayed and if you failed it you’ll never get the reward.
So I don’t know. I would’ve voted yes. But…

6 Likes

well this should be solved with their “new et formula” they’ve been saying they’ll add.

We’ll see. They haven’t specified anything about what the change to the formula might be, so that is a case of wait and see.

Personally I think it’s a great decision to not have any unlockable rewards associated with ETs: it’s much more player-friendly not to gate unlocks behind a Success/Fail condition that can never be re-attempted. All for more suits etc in the game, but I prefer them to be unlockable via methods that players can retry until they succeed.

5 Likes

Travis said in the last livestream that the new formula is yet to be rolled out. It was mistakenly announced for the H3 release / first ET.

7 Likes

Yeah that’s already been discussed before: What H3 ETs should get as a reward - #5 by PatteDeFruit

As said above they’re working on a new formula for the ETs. Stay tuned :wink:

2 Likes

15th was a magnet for this topic hm.

(OH MY GOD THE LINKING IS DRIVING ME MAD)