Hitman 3 Location Speculation

I was talking about the airport, not Romania. I found those 3 images here :

Not sure if they all describe this airport :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

49821633.SX200_SY200

6 Likes

Done. Sorry :joy:

1 Like

I think that someone who doesnā€™t want to be spoiled, shouldnā€™t be on this topic anyway :clown_face:

But since thereā€™s no spoiler alert in the title, itā€™s better to be careful yeah.

9 Likes

The topic here is location speculation, not reveal, so if we talk about potentially revealed (but unconfirmed) ones, we should blur them for those who donĀ“t want spoilers in this area :wink:

8 Likes

Yeah, the more I think of it, the more I donā€™t want it to be the asylum. There are so many better options out there such as Peles Castle for example. Level designers could have gone wild with this place if that would be the case.

weā€™ve already had a similar environment in the previous game also posing as the final mission

4 Likes

itā€™s just a vr simulation

2 Likes

thatā€™s too dumb to be true. all these people will be dead by then anyway, so it wonā€™t make sense to go there even if it is real(which it isnā€™t)

1 Like

Not to mention we have a somewhat similar one in H3 already as well (Dartmoor). So IĀ“m hoping the final mission isnĀ“t in a castle of any sorts. Nor do I want it to be the asylum, unless theyĀ“ve really played around with it and made it extremely engagingā€¦

2 Likes

You were kindly asked by a moderator to not put the name of the locations into the thread titles because that is the most effective way to spoil it to people.

3 Likes

As always a bit disappointed that there is no Denmark location. Come on IO, you could make it so great.

However, I do like this list of locations. Pleasently surprised that we stay out of the US this time.

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s a little bit ā€œoffensiveā€ but I thought always that IO-Interactive represented Denmark with ā€œdoveā€ challenges who represented doveā€™s who attacked the IO-Interactive building in Copenhagen.

Please let it be a civil airport on Mendoza.

1 Like

I dont really follow what youā€™re trying to say :slight_smile:

whatever. itā€™s not a real place regardless

They have always dropped small danish ā€œhintsā€ in the games. Especially the first games had a lot of funny stuff. I really think they could make an awesome danish mission that could feel very true and filled with accurate details. They could record all the correct background noises and voices themselves.

2 Likes

One more chance to get metal detector for the airport map if itā€™s confirmed

I agree I hope it will be a civil airport and not a full hostile area like Colorado

2 Likes

Do we 100% know thereā€™s a snowy map or are we just going off our dreams :joy:

1 Like

nobody knows anything. pure speculation judging from the location names

1 Like