Hitman 3 Location Speculation

One of these two maps is where Diana is dressed up in front of hills on a balcony

7 Likes

If it isnā€™t England then it would be Mendoza

i donā€™t want another castle especially as the last location since it would be a repeat of isle of sgail

2 Likes

Well I canĀ“t say IĀ“m excited about either right nowā€¦ Especially if the last one is supposed to be the snowy map. I did hope for Latin America among my choices, so it will hopefully be good, but wouldĀ“ve preferred Africa. But the final oneā€¦ Then again, I wasnĀ“t excited about Whittleton Creek and Sgail back in the day and they turned out to be good, but stillā€¦

Honestly, the absence of Khandanyang makes me almost not wanna buy the gameā€¦ :joy:

2 Likes

Correct me if IĀ“m wrong, since IĀ“ve never been to that part of the world, but doesnĀ“t the winter in Argentina last from June to August? And the gameĀ“s story is currently in late November. So unless they jump quite a few months during the H3 campaign (which they of course can), wouldnĀ“t Argentina have sunny weather and Romania be the potential snowy map?

4 Likes

the fact that they have Khandanyang gold bars in Dubaiā€¦ internally screaming :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Was that in any of the streamed videos? If so, donĀ“t spoil more! I havenĀ“t watched them and donĀ“t intend to :smiley: This makes it probable though that the PoĀ“s might be targets in Chongqing. Unless they actually give us a Khandanyang bonus map at some pointā€¦ (In which case I would forgive them)

1 Like

I though that Romania was shown in the announcement trailer with Diana. If it was just a cutscene then it would be cool to vibe in snowy Romania. Regarding Argentina - thatā€™s a good point. :+1:

1 Like

I didnt want to find out about the last two locations until release but my curiosity took over. I guess just the location names is not too bad. But i dont wanna see no pictures or footage of them until i load up the game itself. Its nice to create an idea about what they could be and then finding out what they really are about. This will be a tough two weeks.
Fingers crossed for some snow. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

On another note, if the 2 final locations are legit (which apparently they are), then that means there will actually be no ā€œmandatoryā€ USA location :slight_smile:

Omg, with regard to the last location, I was just checking if Brasov is actually in the Carpathians, and in the process found out that the German name for Brasov is Kronstadt. How did I not notice that these two past yearsā€¦ If that was intentional, well played IO, extremely well played :joy: :clap:

20 Likes

also, do you guys think any of the levels except the club one will have crowds as a major part of the map? so far, it seems not to be the case

1 Like

Well, Dubai has some I guess, though not as a major part like Berlin it seems (I havenĀ“t watched the gameplays). If the announcement trailer is anything to go by, then some part(s) of Chongqing might? Even though what weĀ“ve seen from it so far didnĀ“t seem like itā€¦ My last bet might be Argentina. If itĀ“s the location where the cutscene with Diana takes place, then chances are thereĀ“s some kind of social event going on which might have some crowds (in a way like Paris I suppose). But yeah, really doesnĀ“t seem to be the case so farā€¦

2 Likes

The only thing I know is that it was GreyĀ“s last know place of residence (Buenos Aires specifically) at one point. Not sure if there are any other mentions of it elsewhere. I was also guessing it as a potential location for a snowy map (ski resort), since itĀ“s more exotic than the ā€œtraditionalā€ places of choice, but that wonĀ“t be the case probably.

1 Like

Well, not sureā€¦ If you have a look at pictures of Mendoza Province, it seems they match that landscape pretty well too (mountains, sunny valleys with vineyardsā€¦). Plus, as I mentioned in an earlier post, the story is currently taking place in November, so unless it jumps too much forward in terms of time, then it would make sense for Argentina to be a sunny location and the Carpathians to be snowy. But of course, I could be wrong. We havenĀ“t seen anything from those two yet :wink:

3 Likes

During the story, thatĀ“s his safehouse, yes. But in the cutscene after Miami where the Constant tells the Partners about Grey, there is a (text) mention that his last known place of residence was BA. I know a lot of people were guessing for Argentina, but not sure if those were just wishes or whether it was based on some particular reason.

EDIT: As I mention later, I messed up, the info is mentioned afterwards in the Colombia briefing.

2 Likes

True. And my own experience as a European tells me that just because there should be snow somewhere in a particular time of year, doesnĀ“t mean there actually will be :joy: (not sure if Romania is doing any better in this regard)

Also, we had snow in the Hokkaido map, which probably took place in late summer or maybe early September (if anyone has an exact idea, please enlighten me), which from my personal experience of hiking on the highest mountain in Hokkaido last September seems highly unlikely, so I have my doubts about how accurate IO wanna be when it comes weather conditions :joy:

ItĀ“s pretty easy to miss :wink:

Oh, shoot, stupid meā€¦ Sorry, itĀ“s not that cutscene, but the briefing afterwards. Around 0:17:

https://youtu.be/iDcm9qI1WCA?t=17

Kinda sad there is no snow map apparently. They did no promise it to come but all these winter suits. :frowning:

Also Khandanyang was on my list too. Well we canā€™t go after all dictators can we?

4 Likes

Had to check it out since there arenā€™t any areas in Romania that looks like that, itā€™s actually a picture from Grand Teton National Park. :stuck_out_tongue:
It would be more like this around it.

2 Likes

Well, so far it looks like Romania might be the snowy oneā€¦ Maybeā€¦

But damn, that Khandanyangā€¦ Maybe as a bonus mission not related to the main story? Unless we get a chance to kill the Pos elsewhereā€¦ :roll_eyes:

2 Likes