Hitman 3 Location Speculation

Same here, I love the new dark, moody level design to go with. I definitely think that China or Berlin might finally take over the Throne from Hokkaido and Sapienza for me.

5 Likes

Chongqing and Berlin are definitely up there for my most hyped levels :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m hyped for whatever the two mystery locations are. Sgail was awesome in H2. Think we only got a glimpse of that in a trailer.

3 Likes

Im just so hyped for the music and theme of the Berlin map. As an energy student from germany who loves synth music and 80s style themes, a rave party in germany in an old powerplant at night is the location to hit right into bullseye for me. :smiley:

Yep, only at the launch trailer we got a little glimpse of it at the end, the big statue.

3 Likes

One thing that I am loving is how much the devs are calling back to the older games. We saw this properly only in Whittleton Creek in H2, but now out of the four announced maps, only Dubai isn’t an obvious call back to 47’s roots. Dartmoor - Beldingford Manor, Chong - Lee Hong levels and Berlin - Meat King/A Dance with the Devil. This is even better with the pre-order suits.

4 Likes

Apparently the last two locations were revealed in a leak from a preview.
I put the image in Spoiler if you don’t want to see them before the release.

So, what are your thoughts on these 2 maps ?

7 Likes

Mendoza’s Airport and somewhere not far from the Asylum in Romania.

8 Likes

So no snowy map? :pensive: I was hoping for a first Scandinavian mission in the entire series.

3 Likes

How do you know it’s the airport?

IO promised a snowy map, so don’t dismay.

3 Likes

Not sure how I feel about that last one, I hope there’s some sort of twist like a big facility, because if it was one of the cities in that area then they would’ve just put the city’s name, and if it’s just bare geography then obviously that wouldn’t be a very big or great sandbox map.

So no snowy map?

The last location is…

2 Likes

I didn’t know they promised :slightly_smiling_face:, thanks for leting know, I hope there will be DLC’s then

I was right with Argentina but I never thought that Romania will be the last location.

that region is supposed to have snow in winter so I hope it is indeed one

Judging by the trailer Romania is not the case, and Argentina doesn’t fit, so I made a conclusion there is no snowy map. As for Scandinavia - just my wishes for the snowy map.

what? lol

1 Like

Wait wait wait. The argentinian map is an airport confirmed?!

no…

1 Like

wrong, it very well may

https://www.google.com/search?q=argentina+ski+resort&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjY-LHz-I3uAhWSr6QKHWguAaQQ2-cCegQIABAC&oq=argentina+ski+resort&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQAzIECAAQEzIECAAQEzIICAAQBRAeEBM6BggAEAcQHjoICAAQBxAFEB46CAgAEAgQBxAeOggIABAHEB4QEzoKCAAQBxAFEB4QEzoICAAQCBAeEBNQhBpYkiZg3SxoAXAAeACAAcACiAHlB5IBBzQuMy4wLjGYAQCgAQHAAQE&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=uSf5X5i4N5LfkgXo3ISgCg&bih=659&biw=393&client=ms-android-xiaomi&prmd=minv

3 Likes

Hmm, you are right, and the Mendoza Province has several skiing resorts, I guess it is our snowy location.