Hitman 3 Location Speculation

My guesses:
5- Brazil
6- Snowy Finland or Denmark

If there’s no snowy new location, maybe the snow that was suggested could feature in a Hitman 2 location remodeled for the deluxe escalations(?)

3 Likes

I dont know where to go with the remaining two locations, but i still need a good mood, sunny location. I know a lot of people where rooting for dark and gritty locations, but im fine with the contrast established in the last two games. Sunny on the outside, murder on the inside.

Where it goes doesnt really matter to me, though.

6 Likes

ICA Facility (Greenland, North America)
Paris (France, Europe)
Sapienza (Italy, Europe)
Marrakesh (Morocco, Afrika)
Bangkok (Thailand, Asia)
Colorado (USA, North America)
Hokkaido (Japan, Asia)
Hawkes Bay (New Zealand, Oceania/Australia)
Miami (USA, North America)
Santa Fortuna (Colombia, South America)
Mumbai (India, Asia)
Vermont (USA, North America)
Isle of Sgail (North Atlantic)
New York City (USA, North America)
Heaven Island (Maldives, Asia)
Himmelstein (Austria, Europe)
Hantu Port (Singapur, Asia)
Siberia (Russia, Asia)
Dubai (UEA, Asia)
Dartmoor (UK, Europe)
Berlin (Germany, Europe)
Chongqing (China, Asia)

I think a South America or Africa location will be in H3.
South America I could think about Argentina while on Africa I don’t know. Otherwise they could also use Arctica or Antarctica.

1 Like

Its in Greenland btw :smiley:

1 Like

Mattias is the Director of H3, so he didnt design any specific mission i dont think

1 Like

How about a built-up African city, like Johannesburg?

How about Lagos or Kinshasa they haven’t been speculated as much as Johannesburg

1 Like

Johannesburg would be nice

I think one possible way would be to have The Constant, Grey, or whoever we´re up against in the end, take refuge there. It being an isolationist dictatorship with high security and potentially large suspicion towards foreigners, it would make for a decent hiding place. Either that, or maybe they could be just one link in an effort to track down someone. But your guess is as good as mine :confused:

Yeah, got that feeling as well… While I don´t really see Po Sr. venturing outside of the country (aside from official meetings), it´s more than plausible that Tren might be there for some “family business” with local contacts and we end up killing him to lure out Po Sr. Hayamoto/Cross-style .

I have a feeling Colorado gets mainly tanked for what you mention afterwards with regard to other maps. It´s problem isn´t so much the high number of targets or the all-hostile environment (which are its only unique features), but the fact that it´s an immensely bland/ordinary location with very few unique kill opportunities considering the number of targets (it feels like only Rose gets “proper” treatment) :frowning:

:expressionless:

Argentina would also make sense (Grey had residence there). Africa: see below.

Jo-burg/SAR would be the obvious choice, though story-wise the sensible no. 2 would probably be Freetown (or just anywhere in Sierra Leone). But I´m up for pretty much any location in SSA.

1 Like

I’m really hoping for an airport level in which one of the targets tries to escape and you have to kill them before time runs out! I nominate Sydney, Australia

1 Like

Now that we’re one month from launch i don’t see the chance of a airport mission

I really don’t have any way to speculate about, but here’s a few I’m hoping for. Maybe the two last ones will be on this list, who knows?

Khandanyang
Russia (even though the Perm-14 mission already exists)
somewhere in Africa (really jungle-y location)
Australia (they need representation)
Estonia, Lithuania, or Latvia: small countries, quite homely.

We here in Finland haven’t seen snow in a long time unfortunately. Personally I’m not a fan of Helsinki, but Turku (oldest city in the nation, very nice cathedral, great café culture and parks) or Hanko (less than 10k residents, beautiful beaches, lots of nice little shops with handmade stuff) would be nice to see in the game ngl

Fighting the ICA would be a great addition.

I bet the last mission is back to romania because in the interview when the question " will you go back to romania" was posed IO answered " I can’t answear to that question" . Maybe the last mission is in romania and is the only small map like hawkes bay in a blood money requiem style… just speculation but possible

2 Likes

I would travel to Denmark and riot at the IO Interactive doors if that happens

I want 6 full maps with a good, complex ending like the other maps, not some “fun” gimmick that leaves me with 5 good maps and 1 non-replayable gimmick after playing it for the first time

Gameplay comes first than story when it’s about Hitman

5 Likes

I would hope for Romania and the asylum, but you explore far more of the surrounding area.

6 Likes

haven’t they already said that there will be 6 levels with 20 mastery each? or did i make that up?

4 Likes

The thing is, that they are never going to give a Yes or No as answer to such questions. If you had asked them if Grey betrays the group or if Ort-Meyer would come back as a cyborg you would’ve gotten the same “I can’t tell you!” answer. They aren’t going to confirm or disconfirm story stuff. Which is perfectly understandable.

6 Likes

Someone already wrote that there may be his clone in Romania

1 Like