Hitman 3 Location Speculation

There could also be DLC missions

it’s very unlikely since they haven’t announced anything like that in the deluxe edition

Is there any case of games not announcing DLCs before launch just in case they can’t make it but then selling DLC after some months?

i’m judging from the way it was with H2. anyway, it’s irrelevant to the original guess

there was this guy a few days ago that said something about a Romanian location

usually this would just be passed off as fan speculation, but he said something about “seeing it at work”

so i looked up the Carpathian Mountains (located in Romania), saw that Bran Castle was located in the mountains, and noticed the similarities to the place Diana is in in the H3 Announce Trailer

the Romania location is almost guaranteed, i feel like
 maybe this is it

13 Likes

That would be a cool location, maybe mission five in the game.

(Still hope for snow level on mission six, or ICA)

1 Like

Interesting. Romania as a final location would be the most logical in my book. But a castle in a (possible) public event? What the hell do we expect from that? This one has me curious.

If it’s true though. This is still speculation in the end.

1 Like

well
 the castle is like miles away in the distance, so i dont think it has anything to do with the castle. just a backdrop :slight_smile:

Still feels so random though. Why the hell go there when the asylum is more story-sensitive? It also looks like a cutscene so I’m still in the dark on this one.

1 Like

Speculation: That castle in the background was owned by Ort-Meyer. Not point in being modest if you’re a mad scientist who compared himself to God. :wink:

Considering that the trilogy puts more focus on 47’s backstory than any other game in the franchise since the very first one, having a level in Romania without any ties to 47’s past would be a waste.

5 Likes

I honestly dont think we will go back to Romania in Hitman 3. The Diana level will either be set in South Africa or in the Americas.

5 Likes

And
 What’s happened with Johannesburg? Maybe the 5 mission? Which are ur bets, guys?

By the way, sorry for my rusty English. Here in Spain I can’t practice a lot​:joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I would sooner believe that all of this evidence means Diana is a long lost member of House Dracul or Diana being a Dhampir over that level being Romania. It is either Dartmoor, a cutscene or somewhere else entirely.

1 Like

I don’t know, that Diana Scene doesn’t look like Africa or South America to me. With that castle in the background it looks more like Europe, maybe france or switzerland

2 Likes

Bueno, creo que Austria (dejando a un lado Sniper) no ha sido visitado aĂșn. QuizĂĄ serĂ­a una opciĂłn. Realmente estoy perdido con esta ubicaciĂłn, si de verdad va a a ser una ubicaciĂłn.

1 Like

SĂ­, eso pienso tambiĂ©n, quizĂĄ sĂłlo sea una escena de vĂ­deo y no obtengamos algo asĂ­. Pienso que me encantarĂ­a una misiĂłn en MoscĂș (soy español, pero creo que una misiĂłn en España serĂ­a un poco sosa)

1 Like

I have been playing the sniper Austria map yesterday and oh boy, it looks so good, i’d like it so much to be a normal map

never gonna happen tho

1 Like

I would appreciate it if you’d talk in English.

2 Likes

What’s interesting about that is “epilogue.” Maybe I’m reading into it too much
 In HITMAN, we had a prologue to the trilogy with the ICA bits. Maybe in HITMAN III we get the epilogue to the trilogy, heading to Romania for a small section after the six main missions/locations. It would be fitting for the trilogy and the series as a whole. It also suits their narrative and its presentation.

And woah boy, I better not get too excited about this.

5 Likes