Hitman 3 Location Speculation

have they shown mumbai in ads for hitman 2?

Yes they show Mumbai off in the Location trailers if I recall. But that is what I remember from the top of my head.

2 Likes

Damn, that lowers my expectations of some bonus stuff for H2 and H3 maps, like variations and all that…

yeah, you’re right. still hope that the remaining 2 maps are something unique

1 Like

We’re into 2021 now. What do we think now?

Will Johannesburg be one of the HITMAN III locations?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

And another that’s been mentioned previously. One of Lucas Grey’s hangouts and place of birth on his phony passport.

2021 thoughts now, folks:

Will Buenos Aires be one of the locations in HITMAN III?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

I like Dubai and Dartmoor. But my hopes are for a mission in The Netherlands, not only because its the country where I live in. But because big city’s like Amsterdam, Utrecht, Leeuwarden and Den Haag could be intresting…

Personally, I feel like that would be a waste of the characters. They should roam around and they should be Enforcers for most disguises. They are the closest thing to a final boss this game has and there’s an in-universe justification why they would recognize 47.

I don’t think that would make them impossibly hard targets. You just need to keep your distance or rely on disguises that hide 47’s face. And there are going to be opportunities, which will make killing them much easier. You can still do a lot of cool stuff without having 47 meet them face to face. For example, make one of them think the other is going to double-cross him and trick them into killing each other (assuming both are targets and on the same map).

7 Likes

Idk why, but I have a feeling that the last location will be in Romania (Asylum)…

4 Likes

it’s more of h2:sa idea really.

1 Like

I’d love to see the surrounding town in Romania, and have us explore the asylum again.

Will Romania be one of the HITMAN III locations?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Pretty bizarre how there’s only 2 possible maps left, yet you voted yes on all three off your map polls :laughing:

1 Like

In Asylum we could get many easter eggs like Dr. Ort-Meyer, Agent Smith, 47’s clones…

Also the Minigun, which you can get in Hitman Contracts in Asylum, could be an unlock (mastery lv 20).

For me it makes sense that Asylum could be the last location, because of Lucas Grey and maybe somehow Diana. The story may ends up with killing Grey (Subject 6).:thinking::thinking:

Edit: But there is one point… if we get Asylum as last location… who could be in Asylum? Because it is empty. Only Lucas Grey and 47 would make no sense in my opinion. That would be a waste. But what about the Providence?

2 Likes

Maybe some times passes in the middle of Hitman 3 and the Asylum is no longer empty? Maybe they discover another operation or Grey is experimenting himself with people, something like that

2 Likes

the Asylum shown in HITMAN 2 is not the one from Codename 47/Contracts. So Grey or whoever could use the “original” Asylum as a Base of operations.

This would be so convoluted and awkward that i have the strong feeling that this is exactly what the Writers will do lmao

10 Likes

Aren’t both asylums in Brasov, Romania or are they in entirely different areas?

1 Like

The original is in Satu Mare, Romania. This is at least what the Letter from Ortmeyer to Ochoa says.

7 Likes

Common sense? When one Asylum is in Satu Mare and the other one is in Brasov?

Maybe they where there temporarily, for training or whatever. They seemingly escaped from there, got caught again and after that there was a fire, 6/Grey escaped but 47 was transferred to the Asylum in Satu Mare?

I dont know why and i guarantee you that the Story Writer doesn’t know either. Fact is: two Asylums in two different places.

4 Likes

The original asylum (seen in C47, H2:SA, and Contracts) was in Satu Mare and it´s where the clones were created (while also serving as a regular asylum). The one in H2 is shown to be in (or rather near) Brasov and, from what we can tell, was probably used to raise and train the clones.

Aside from the city location, the original one is in/nearby a town, whereas the Brasov one appears to be in the countryside/woods (and heavily desolated). Moreover, 47 doesn´t show signs of recognizing the place when he gets there, which he surely would if they were the same place, since he killed Ort-Meyer there.

As MrOchoa points out, the writers created a bit of a mess with this…

What puzzles me is why the Brasov institute has a Russian name… (I mean sure, it was utilized by the KGB, but that doesn´t quite justify it imo).

On topic, I hope it´s not the final location either way. I think it would be a waste, especially in terms of the level designers´ creativity.

6 Likes

What do you think why they are there?

The real reason why their beds are there is of course so they can have the stupid scene with their hand prints on the wall, because the writers thought this would be a good idea.

1 Like