Hitman 3 Location Speculation

I’m voting yes so people don’t need to feel all alone.

3 Likes

Today i dreamt of a location in a place of USA with a lot of pines and houses of wood, very rustic. There was like a gigantic garage and some sort of pits for cars and there we were, we were playing as Sierra Know looking for who knows what. In the background you could see the race track and then if you got out of there, you’d find a great street with cars and people passing through in a very peaceful area, with pines in the background and some buildings together but low height.

3 Likes

The studio liked to introduce us levels with cutting-edge, futuristic architecture (best examples : Hokkaido, Hawkes Bay), so possibly smth breathtaking. I think the story will be so much emotionnal that we will welcome the last mission like :astonished:, no matter where the destination is.

3 Likes

i always wondered how 47 would deal with infiltrating here:

personally, i’d just blow up a strut, but still.

isnt this just the HUB of their VR Meeting?

9 Likes

someone’s in there, no?

It is and it is one room. It is also a painstaking recreation of fan album art Ingram made. He is a huge Pink Floyd fan.

4 Likes

from my understanding this whole thing isnt real, its just like the “Wallpaper” for their VR Meetings…but maybe I’m mistaken?

• Its a VR HUB
  • Its a real Location

0 voters

2 Likes

what have i done :smile:

i thought it was an actual place by virtue of being able to see it from the outside.

its not very good shown tbh, would probably have worked better with a “real” Cutscene instead of the Dia Slide Show :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

i did wonder how the hell the super secret organisation built that thing without anyone knowing…

1 Like

They built it in super secrecy…

1 Like

what, by themselves?! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

i guess if you had one of the partners on each mountain and they hoisted at the same time… :thinking:

No they probably just used a loyal construction company and threw the workers off the mountain when they were done.

1 Like

I think someone would have notice, if there was a building placed between two mountains somewhere in the world :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think it is symbolic of Providence’s reach like the phrase “et in Arcadia ego”? No matter where you go they know and are in control

“dammit, carl, we have to pull at the same time!”

6 Likes

I’m out of likes again, but this made me laugh more than it should :grinning:

3 Likes

“Carl you fucked it up! Now the whole thing is on an angle.” Cut to the Partners discussing stocks with their heads tilted.

5 Likes

“wait, i can’t tell if my stocks in krondstadt are steady or dropping… anyone got a spirit level?”