HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

Does anyone know if it is possible to substitute any of 47’s costumes for Yuki Yamazaki’s? Thank you so much

Yes, you can port Yamazaki’s outfit from Hokkaido to chunk0 and then do a simple TEMP swap.

1 Like

I’m really bad at editing, if you could explain step by step I appreciate it

RPKG v2.15 Changelog:

• Entity/Brick (TEMP/TBLU) Editor:
    • Converted to ZHMTools’s ResourceLib for full H2 and H3 support.
    • Added a “Go” button for EntityIndex properties which takes you directly to the entity being referenced.
    • Added treeview entity (node) history so you can easily revisit entities (nodes) you were previously on.
    • Added JSON export feature that will output TEMP/TBLUs to prettified JSONs for any TEMPs that have been modified.
  • Added optional Discord Rich Presence (Off by default).
  • Fixed an issue that would cause RPKG to crash if the “InputFolder” property in “rpkg.json” was pointing to a deleted directory.
6 Likes
  1. Extract the desired outfit TEMP to a folder. In this case it is 0098F6862CD37CBE.TEMP
  2. Output all the hash depends of that .TEMP (do NOT select direct depends) into the same folder
  3. Rename 0098F6862CD37CBE.TEMP to 00FF8C6314EA882E.TEMP
  4. Rename 0098F6862CD37CBE.TEMP.meta to 00FF8C6314EA882E.TEMP.meta
  5. Compile it into an rpkg and load into any level using the signature suit.

I followed the steps and it worked perfectly. You can get rpkg tool here
Most of this was learned from HMBM47

1 Like

Hi! I am sorry if this seems like Spam, I created a topic here: Paintball Mod? anyone care to build one? - Hitman General - Hitman Forum

Long story short, i am hoping to contribute to a Paintball Modification, where the blood and possible gore is replaced with randomly colored splats for paintball hits (or if needed, specific colors,)

The purpose behind it is in the topic i created, but to get to the point:

There are days where playing as a hitman isn’t as appealing as usual, not that i’m an activist against violence in games. Also, if my kids could play these games (the last 3 in mind) with new paintball markers replacing the weapons, and as mentioned, colord paint splats instead of blood, i would feel Ok with letting younger gamers play this game, and i’m sure it would make a lot of people happy.

Anyone interested can message me here, or reply (would prefer a direct message though.)

1 Like

RPKG Tool v2.15.1 Hotfix Changelog

• Revamped Discord Rich Presence integration.
  • Added Discord invite link for the Glacier² Modding server.
  • Fixed RPKG crashing when exiting if Discord Rich Presence was disabled.
5 Likes

Custom map progress:

Going to work on it more tomorrow.

46 Likes

Figured I should post the github repo for it here as well: GitHub - Notexe/test.entity: assembly:/_pro/scenes/notex/test.entity

3 Likes

I continued step by step but the game crash …
1-Extract the Yuki TEMP Files found in Chunk. 22
2-Extract the signature suit TEMP files found in chunk 0
3-Rename Yuki’s files to signature suit files and copy them where the siganure suit TEMPs were
-4 Create RPG file chunk.0 (weighs about 14 gigabytes)
These are the steps I followed, I don’t know what I did wrong …

ok, for 1, why would you generate the entire chunk0?

1 Like

How can I not have to generate the complete chunk0?

by only having the needed files in the “chunkxpatchy” folder in the extraction folder, and not all the files of chunk0. In this case Yuki’s temp renamed to “00FF8C6314EA882E.TEMP”, as well as the depends of Yuki.

If I pack only with the two TEMP files and rename the rpkg file for example chunpak0patch47 the game crash

that’s because it’s missing dependencies.

RPKG Tool v2.16 Changelog

• Added the funcionality to convert .meta files to .meta.JSON and vice versa for easy editing of hash dependencies.
    • GUI: See new “Utilities” menu.
    • CLI: -hash_meta_to_json and -json_to_hash_meta .
8 Likes

You need to port the dependencies, explained in step two. Select the Yamazaki temp file (0098F6862CD37CBE) and there is a button on the top right of rpkg tool that says something like “EXRACT HASH DEPENDS.” Click that, and then click “EXTRACT ALL HASH DEPENDSS”

Thanks! I finally understood and managed to put the spider lily.

10 Likes

I do not want to be a bore, but if you could explain me exactly, I would appreciate it, there are many files and I don’t know which one to rename to make the port, if you can tell me step by step as you would you would do me a favor, thank you

How to play this girl ?