HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

It’s very real and very wrong

1 Like

For scientific reasons, I tried to find it, but couldn’t. So I’m in doubt of it’s existance.

…for now.

You have to enable nsfw mods’ visibility in nexus. nexusmods/hitman3/mods/356

2 Likes

It’d be neat if this mod can be made to work in Hitman 3:

5 Likes

Hello, HMBM47

You have successfully created a Cheat Engine table to completely hide the HUD in Hitman 3.
I wanted to know if you manage to do the same thing on another game?
I am looking for someone who could make a NO HUD table for Sniper Elite 5…
I know it has nothing to do with Hitman 3 but I’m willing to donate to you for this work

It’d also be nice to know if someone on this forum is interested in or does work with modding weapons and items into the WOA games.

Didn’t think I was going to be able to do it without replacing the entire buildings to one that have lights in built, but slowly turning on the lights of the buildings in the background of Night Miami

29 Likes

What are you doing instead for this? Adding overlays?

2 Likes

In Chongqing they use Material Overrides to turn a couple Miami buildings there to have some lights on. Usually this is used to replace textures or change colours etc, but in this case they must use one specific texture which only applies some windows of the buildings, and they set those textures to have a brightness of 500-1000 which makes it glow, and it looks like they can pick the colour too if they decide they don’t want yellow

8 Likes

@Kevin_Rudd I haven’t played the Chongqing Noodle Massacre yet, looking forward to it. Based on your experience making that, how challenging do you think it would be to randomize patrol routes, or add new guards and routes, in a mod?

Not too hard, I have two NPCs with randomised routes in it.

1 Like

Seeing what was done with Chongqing and the Noodle Massacre, it makes me hopeful (in that it’s a possibility) that something could be done with Miami… Something I’ve thought would be cool is a rooftop party at night at that Flamingo Hotel. But I’d also expect there to be an interior. Maybe that’s beyond the scope of what was done with Chongqing. I think some of the interiors of the Sapienza apartments (or assets from it) might work if they could be copied over. I’m not asking for it to be done, but if anyone felt inspired… Wow!

2 Likes

Glorious. Well done.

Cool
What next update will include?
Chongqing night early (bonus mission view) and Santa fortuna night will be in the future?

Is there a mod that enables debug options like in the Hitman alpha? would be fun to play with.

2 Likes

Unfortunately no. Retail builds omit all of the debug code.

1 Like

Working on a mod for Hitman 3 that lets you toggle the entire HUD and crosshair off, and replace the crosshair with a laser dot. The laser dot is just a Reshade overlay so it will always show when holding the right mouse button, but it works pretty well.

https://i3.lensdump.com/i/tlOq2Z.jpg

7 Likes

I wouldn’t mind being able to keep the HUD up, but I sure can go for the laser dot if it’s usable with all firearms in the game sans sniper rifles. I hope that when perfected it can be used on the Steam version.

I’m doing it on Steam but it should work with any version. I’ve separated the HUD and crosshair toggle to different keys, the HUD is mostly usable with the crosshair off but certain HUD elements will be affected like the mini map. So I would recommend to just turn those off in the menu. Button prompts are still visible so the game is still playable with the crosshair off.

(Switching the entire HUD off will have some side effects like menus and inventory not being visible, so you’ll have to toggle it back on when doing that)

I’ll def be in if it works with all non-scoped firearms, be it pistols, rifles, SMGs and shotguns.

1 Like