HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

only accident, only accident…

1 Like

Hey guys my steam decks coming in this weekend and after only playing hitman on ps5 I wanna try out nexus mods. I get that hitman 3 is steamdeck verified but would it be able to support mods as well

Hey guys, I’m in need of some technical help.
I use the offline elusives mod, which works as intended, except for the ETs for Dubai, the double targets for Dartmoor (the other one works) , fatguy for Berlin, and the man for Mendoza. In other words, the ETs for H3 are showing up as ‘placeholder’ except two. Is there a way to fix that?

Most mods require being deployed through the simple mod framework (SMF) which only works on Windows sadly (it has issues running through wine/proton). I attempted making it work on Linux last month but it still has some issues and I don’t use Linux anymore anyways so I can’t really fix it.

Yah heard emulating windows in of itself is a pain

1 Like
4 Likes

At last! One of the coolest mods for this game ever.

4 Likes

Barrage incoming!

Air Strike Phone v1.1.0 UPDATE
Turns The Explosive Phone Into An Air Strike Phone
Now with these options:

• Carpet Bomb With Fighter Jet Sound
  • Precision With Fighter Jet Sound
  • Carpet Bomb With Danger Zone Sound
  • Precision With Danger Zone Sound
5 Likes

UFO Phone v1.0.0

Turns The Explosive Phone Into A UFO Phone That Abducts, Burns, And Electrocutes NPCs

Video of mod in action: Agent 47 Has Access To Alien Technology... - YouTube

Mod is here: UFO Phone at Hitman 3 Nexus - Mods and community

24 Likes

@musicalmushr00m

If you don’t mind, could you please post screenshots (headshots) of Agent 47 in the Helmut Kruger disguise and Lab Technician disguise (Sapienza) with your Hitman 3 head mesh fix mod applied? Perhaps a bit of a big ask, but I would really appreciate it.

I’m on Linux and would rather not attempt modding the game myself given the relative lack of immediate support for doing so and other issues I already occasionally face with Steam Play/Proton.

1 Like

If only Agent 47 joined XCOM this could have been prevented!

1 Like

@Kevin_Rudd I have a problem with the Daytime change mod. I disabled the mod with the Simple Mod Framework but Sapienza still remains nighttime? And I don’t know why?

1 Like

I don’t know why either, for some reason SMF has trouble with that exact option, has to be deleted from runtime folder. Chunk26patch300

3 Likes

Hey until Kevin fixes it, rename Mods\TOD Change\Sapienza\Chunk26
to a lowercase chunk26.

5 Likes

In case its importance hasn’t been impressed upon those who frequent this thread, grabbing the latest RPKG and putting it in SMF’s “Third-party” folder essentially speeds up deploy times by like 40%. At least stuff that uses the depends system, like Chongqing Noodle Massacre and other things.

In fact, I don’t think @Notex posted here when the new version came out 11 August :thinking:

Also, Chongqing Noodle Massacre 1.1 is out

9 Likes

Or anything that requires importing RPKGs such as, but not limited to:

• Adding images, contracts, unlockables, or repository entries.
  • Patching existing files in the game.
  • Adding or overriding localisation entries.
4 Likes

We have the weather effect for rain that can be added. Has anyone thought of or tried to add wind to a level?

1 Like

It’s already a mechanic in the game.

2 Likes

I know. I mean… Take Colorado or Santa Fortuna for example. Normally there’s no wind (or it’s very light). Not until it’s added like you could turn on rain.

Edit: If it wasn’t clear, I mean like the high winds that happens on Haven Island.

1 Like