HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

Woohoo! Yahoo! Hallelujah! Hooray! Yippee! Hot diggity dog!
The greatest HITMAN 3 mod of all time, Nicer Silverballer GFXI, has now been released!
The mod makes the inventory images for the Silverballers look a bit better, and it works online.
For maximum advertising efficiency, here is an image of the mod in action:

7 Likes

Yes, me too. I downloaded newest version and used Misc and textures fixes mod, but it just endlessly stages the mod. I usually takes around a minue or two to stage mods, but this just takes forever. Any idea what could have caused this, @Kevin_Rudd ?

Not sure why you’re asking me, I made neither SMF nor Misc Texture & Fixes mod :flushed:

I have a question to pretty much any modder. Is it possible to make a mod that unlocks the ability to choose starting outfit for starting points like Auction in Paris or Club Entrance in Berlin (while playing ONLINE)?

If not then I might have a RPKG mod that causes a bug that does exactly that in Ambrose Island.
Perhaps code in this file could be useful.

1 Like

Your issue is SMF updates. Everytime IO comes out with a patch, SMF has to update to make the patches fully compatible again. This usually takes a day or two or so depending on how big the patch is and how quick they can update.

What I was trying to do was make a mod for weapons in H3, and I couldn’t get it to work.

Sorry

Simple Mod Framework stops people from deploying mods after an update to make sure everyone downloads has the latest tools for that game version. For the July patch, it was to be sure new chunks don’t delete themselves.

1 Like

Only if unlocked versions of those entrances exist in IO’s files already, as far as I’m aware

Maybe I could send you a download link to mod I’m talking about because it basically unlocks the ability to choose starting outfit for undercover starting points in Ambrose Island despite the fact that mod was made (and taken down from Nexus) before map itself was released.

Perhaps mod itself features some unintentional coding that might actually be helpful in figuring out how to make it possible online?

1 Like

I can take a look in 12 hours if you send a link to my inbox or something :thinking:

2 Likes

Starting Suits ULTIMATE v1.0.0 has now been released!
It works online, and it ports several Hitman 2 and Hitman 3 starting suits, including Subject 47 for example, to chunk0 so that they can be used in all maps (hopefully). You would of course have to unlock the suits in some way, so I pretty much made this as a Peacock companion mod.

9 Likes

no that image i want that outfit please ioi :worried: :cry:

Better Starting Locations Online

Something that had been noticed at different times since H3’s launch yet never really acted on, until I realised my Offline mod did it by accident, was that actually you can change starting location stuff online. Not quite to the extent of offline mods, and half of it is still determined by the server, but enough to present you with this mod

More entrances
Sapienza - All 4 missions
Marrakesh - AHBOS
Bangkok - The Source
Hokkaido - Patient Zero
Dartmoor - Dartmoor Garden Show

Unrestricted Spawns
Paris - Auction
Hokkaido - PZ Default Spawn
Berlin - Club Entrance (Partial, concealed weapon still not allowed)
Mendoza - Default Spawn

Suit Selection now allowed
Dubai - Default
Berlin - Default
Romania - All (Please note the game overrides your selection on Laboratory spawn)

Notes and Thanks on Nexus page. But little shoutout to HMF user @NeroCrossX for bringing a ‘bug’ to my attention that led to me figuring out suit selection on any entrance you wish (Some starts are still restricted but at least allow you to choose suit, so you can wear winter gear in Romania now)

15 Likes

Glad I could help with it.
I love when unintentional bugs leads to something good (like combos in fighting games).

2 Likes

Bless you Ruddy, 6 years later I can finally wear a jacket on Patient Zero.

It’s cold out there, why would he infiltrate using a turtleneck alone? Plus he had the jacket in Colorado.

14 Likes

Sometimes fashion is worth sacrifices

7 Likes

One must suffer to be beautiful.

4 Likes

Starting Suits Ultimate has been updated with an optional version with support for SMF version 1.5.10 :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Something something update bad
download now
yes

7 Likes

I wonder if it’s possible to make a mod that would give all difficulty options to side missions (such as Patient Zero or the summer bonus and holiday missions from Hitman 2016)?

1 Like